FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Brand New Incredibly Strong One-Piece Transmission Input Shaft!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I linked this thread to you for reading, Not to try and convince Nick to sell you an input shaft. He has said more than once he is not selling them, and I told you this as well. I do not understand why you think this is an opportunity to purchase.
    This is a strange response. Why are you concerned with this guy trying to offer Nick money. Nick can give him an unrealistic price or he can tell him to buzz off, but I think that's his option. Maybe this guy is willing to have the shaft completely reengineered, but would like to give Nick a chance to recoup some of his money/time. Maybe they will come to another agreement for just drawings. As far as unrealistic, what's unrealistic to you or me might not be unrealistic to him.

My wife has a bunch of original paintings she has collected over the years displayed in our restaurant. Every once and awhile someone wants to buy one. She says their not for sale. I tell her "set a price that you would be happy to sell at". She says "no one would pay that". I say "well then you won't sell it and that's what you want". She finally gave in and set a price on every painting. You can guess what's next. Three of them sold. She (and I) was flabbergasted.

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    This is a strange response. Why are you concerned with this guy trying to offer Nick money. Nick can give him an unrealistic price or he can tell him to buzz off, but I think that's his option. Maybe this guy is willing to have the shaft completely reengineered, but would like to give Nick a chance to recoup some of his money/time. Maybe they will come to another agreement for just drawings. As far as unrealistic, what's unrealistic to you or me might not be unrealistic to him.

My wife has a bunch of original paintings she has collected over the years displayed in our restaurant. Every once and awhile someone wants to buy one. She says their not for sale. I tell her "set a price that you would be happy to sell at". She says "no one would pay that". I say "well then you won't sell it and that's what you want". She finally gave in and set a price on every painting. You can guess what's next. Three of them sold. She (and I) was flabbergasted.
    That's strange, I did not recall asking your opinion. You are not familiar with this situation so I do not see how you feel qualified to evaluate it and criticize my actions. Not all things are for sale.

Even if this was a sellable item, considering Ezra asked me to quote out $400 worth of parts for him then tell me it was out of his budget, he does not have a bottomless pit of money for a input shaft coupler. I can understand of someone changes directions and does not want to buy something, but please dont BS me.
    Last edited by Josh; 03-17-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4