FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: [WTB] Volvo B280 Idler pulley brackets

[WTB] Volvo B280 Idler pulley brackets

Hi guys,

I'm searching for some parts from a Volvo B280 engine (the later efi even firing PRVs used by Volvo, IIRS used in later 760 and 780)

If you can check in your local junkyard it would be very helpful I had no luck..

I circled in red the parts I'm interested in:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640...908/HWcXjd.png

the whole A/C tensioner assembly and the black plastic cover for the spark distributor..

Thanks in advance!
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Any reason why you are keeping the distributor? EDIS-6 works great

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Any reason why you are keeping the distributor? EDIS-6 works great
    because I already bought Magnecor KV-85 igniton leads which work with the original distributor (they are very expensive...)

I know there are better choices but I'm pretty sure it is not bad setup since it was used in all the efi prv versions (all except one version of the Renault Laguna which had the coil pack)
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

I believe I have the idler parts, I have about 3 or 4 B280 engines disassembled and scattered about my garage, attic and storage room so it will take me a little while to find them. I know for sure I have the distributor cover but unfortunately I am not ready to part with that just yet. I will PM you once I find the idler parts.

Just curious, are you using MegaSquirt?
    -----Dan B.

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    I believe I have the idler parts, I have about 3 or 4 B280 engines disassembled and scattered about my garage, attic and storage room so it will take me a little while to find them. I know for sure I have the distributor cover but unfortunately I am not ready to part with that just yet. I will PM you once I find the idler parts.

Just curious, are you using MegaSquirt?
    Thanks! I am now converting the car to Megasquirt from the previously installed original Renix efi..