FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: PRV EFI inlet manifold for sale

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

PRV EFI inlet manifold for sale

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but as it's EFI specific then thought it best to place hear. I have an EFI manifold from a B29 Renault engine for sale. More of these conversions are done in the US than in the UK so thats why I have posted it hear. Unfortunatly shipping will be expensive but if any interest please PM me.
    Thanks
    Chris
    DSCN0031.jpgDSCN0032.jpgDSCN0033.jpgDSCN0034.jpgDSCN0035.jpgDSCN0036.jpg
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

Chris, this manifold can be bolted onto DeLorean heads but as you have shown in the last photo, the inlet ports have that extra notch for the injectors. This is echoed on the heads on its native engine, and is common to the Volvo B280.

The only EFI manifold with circular ports is from the Z7U 2.5 turbo engine.
    Martin Gutkowski
    -------------
    Very part time DeLoreaner...

Yes, your correct, infact realised my mistake in the above only after I could not edit it. Got it muddled up with a load of other engines/parts/clutter! Sale of parts is pending at the moment.
    Chris
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by DCUK Martin View Post
    Chris, this manifold can be bolted onto DeLorean heads but as you have shown in the last photo, the inlet ports have that extra notch for the injectors. This is echoed on the heads on its native engine, and is common to the Volvo B280.

The only EFI manifold with circular ports is from the Z7U 2.5 turbo engine.
    Hello Martin, I am pretty sure this manifold cannot be bolted on the delorean heads (and other k-jet heads or 2.5 turbo heads) because od the different width between these manifolds, right?
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

As far as I can see it's about 2cm to wide to fit a DeLorean stock engine B28E.
    Chris