Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
I am sorry to hear about poor health, I hope you are able to get well soon.

The frame is pretty much rust from the front back, and I am going to post more pictures of the whole thing soon so if you want to see more of the front zone, it will be posted there. I was going to give another week or 2, it isn't easy to come up with shipping/logistics and all that at a fast pace, but I do have a few people interested. However I also want this thing gone out of my back yard so that is why I don't want to sit on this forever and am willing to cut it up. I haven't thought about price yet, I will check DMCH to see if they even offer these and just go by half.

Too bad you still weren't in Largo/Clearwater you could just come pick the front portion up Beautiful area for sure.

Thanks,
Dan B.
Thanks Dan. I really hope those doctors are as good as they say they are...

The crumple tubes are available from the major vendors.
DMCH lists it as: FRONT FRAME EXTENSION - 105829 - Price: $1,375.00

I can get one, a new one for $1200. I was told it's an original one from the factory but it is beefier and stronger than the ones that were installed on the frames.
I would appreciate some close ups of the front. Especially some inside views. I'd like to see how bad the rust is especially around steering rack mounts and at the bottom where the recall kit plates go. Thanks.
As for shipping, there is a place in St. Pete that ships packages directly to Poland. If we decide to go through with it I'll let you know where that place it. It's somewhere on 49th St., south of Park Blvd. Since they ship directly to Poland their prices are a lot lower than UPS, FedEx or anybody else.

Yeah, it would be great if I was still in CLW, it would be a done deal. I used to live near Best Buy on the corner of US19 and Drew St. You're right, it is a beautiful area. The one thing I didn't like was the heat and humidity. It was a bit much for me but I over did it by going to Poland. This place is too cold It's suppose to snow tonight. Maybe I'll move to Italy one day... oh wait, I don't speak Italian... damn.