Hi everyone,

I am selling the last of my DeLorean Dash Tshirts. I am still debating on whether or not to continue making the shirts (may source it to CafePress or something like that).

In any case, these will be the last of what I had printed. Stock is limited, but from my memory I still have S, M, L and XL (not sure about 2XL). I will be counting this week to see what my numbers actually are.

In any case, I will also be posting this online elsewhere, but am giving this group a heads up first. I accept paypal, cash, check and if needed I can take a card with Square (I would do this over the phone to avoid you having to send it to me).

The cost is $26 dollars ($5.75 for flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA). I can also do international and adjust the rate accordingly.

Picture from GrenEx Media (I will attach a better picture this week):
dash tshirt.jpg

I also think I have some shirts left with the door ajar symbol lit up in red on the back. I'd have to find them. Those I am just looking to get rid of and will post them for cheap if I do find them.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to reply here or send me a PM.