FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 80's Weekend Beech Mtn., North Carolina

My VIN:    16867

80's Weekend Beech Mtn., North Carolina

The weekend after the President's Day weekend, a Retro 80's weekend will be held at the Beech Mtn. Ski Resort. They are looking for a DeLorean to make an appearance. They will provide a very reasonable appearance fee, two nights lodging and one meal. I cannot attend and told them I would post this. For info contact: Craig Distl, Phone # 704-466-3744 or Mobile # 704-351-5222. A Ghostbusters car will be there as well as a Kitt car. They are not looking for a BTTF car (though they would probably take it), but would love a "stock" DeLorean because it is the "iconic 80's car". This should be a lot of fun for guys a lot younger than me.

Dick Ryan

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Yikes. They want a delorean in the middle of ski season. Which equals salt. I will contact them and see what I can do. I've been to Beech Mountain many times skiing, just never taken my DeLoreans up there before. Not in the dead of winter anyway!

My VIN:    16867

Beech Mtn

Hey Darren - I lived in a ski resort town in CO for 20+ years - - Steamboat Springs - but we NEVER used salt - - only crushed rock.

Anyway, here's an email address for more info: [email protected] And, yes, they would love your car and also reminded me that a BTTF car is also VERY welcome.

Dick Ryan

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dad View Post
    Hey Darren - I lived in a ski resort town in CO for 20+ years - - Steamboat Springs - but we NEVER used salt - - only crushed rock.
    They don't use any salt in Tahoe either. Against the law to use it.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    16882.

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Yikes. They want a delorean in the middle of ski season. Which equals salt. I will contact them and see what I can do. I've been to Beech Mountain many times skiing, just never taken my DeLoreans up there before. Not in the dead of winter anyway!
    That's exactly the reason I decided not to do it, that and potential icy road conditions.

80's Weekend Beech Mtn., North Carolina

This gentleman just contacted me to let me know the slot is still open. This sounds like good fun for someone...

Just as an update, a friend told me today that he spied a Knight Rider car, Ghostbusters car and a BTTF DeLorean headed down from the mountain in Feb. Sounds like someone took him up on the offer, but I wonder who it was? I don't personally know anyone in the area with a BTTF car. Anyone know?

You talk some TV, I talk some TV zer0v3locity's Avatar

My VIN:    #2628 (Black, Auto)

I know exactly who it was. I am part of the Carolina Ghostbusters and it was my KITT car that was there. My buddy Mark Zoran's BTTF delorean was there as well. Check out rides at

www.CarolinaGhostbusters.com
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarolinaKnightRider/
    www.http://razorflystudios.com/

I now own a delorean Vin #2628. I live in Hickory, NC and could use some help. Thanks guys!

The name is Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by zer0v3locity View Post
    I know exactly who it was. I am part of the Carolina Ghostbusters and it was my KITT car that was there. My buddy Mark Zoran's BTTF delorean was there as well. Check out rides at

www.CarolinaGhostbusters.com
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarolinaKnightRider/
    www.http://razorflystudios.com/

I now own a delorean Vin #2628. I live in Hickory, NC and could use some help. Thanks guys!

The name is Jimmy
    Jimmy! Let me know how I can help. Congrats. on the purchase.