FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Driving in the Rain

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    At what speed was traffic moving during this downpour? If it's anything like most typical California traffic it was Stop & Go .....

Not slow at all, full speed 65mph on the highway. This is Sacramento, not everywhere in Ca has the dreaded LA traffic. It's just like driving a race car on a track, one the car needs to be in good repair and you need to know it's limits, two you need to be smooth with your input, never quickly and abruply apply steering, gas or brakes. Third be 100% aware of your surroundings and fellow motorists. But this is how i anyways drive any car and i have yet to get into an accident or even get a ticket in the 12 years I've had a license.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

👍
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8