FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P.J.GRADY INC. 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

P.J.GRADY INC. 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

As it seems the vender section of the forum is little used and even less traveled I would like to direct the members attention there briefly if they would like a good deal on a set of quality lift pistons at a special price. Not trying to be too commercial but my website is not working as it should and my ad in Delorean World is...well let's just say it's circulation appears to have some kinks in it at the moment. Please forgive the plug but I'd hate for the sale to end before everyone hear's about it first.
    Rob Grady

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    As it seems the vender section of the forum is little used and even less traveled I would like to direct the members attention there briefly if they would like a good deal on a set of quality lift pistons at a special price. Not trying to be too commercial but my website is not working as it should and my ad in Delorean World is...well let's just say it's circulation appears to have some kinks in it at the moment. Please forgive the plug but I'd hate for the sale to end before everyone hear's about it first.
    Rob Grady
    FYI, many people browse the forum by the "New Posts" option, so any new posts on the entire forum will show up there - regardless of what section they're posted in.
    - Chris

what

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    FYI, many people browse the forum by the "New Posts" option, so any new posts on the entire forum will show up there - regardless of what section they're posted in.
    Actually I posted it here because it didn't transfer from the vender section to the new post section and I still don't see it!
    Rob Grady

My VIN:    16409

I ordered a set! Thanks Rob.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Club(s):  

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    Rob Grady
    The site seems.. a little empty. Is this a call-only offer? (Since I'm UK-side I'll have to make allowances time-wise)
    Dan
    VIN #4566
    Former VINs #5641 and #5284

Quote Originally Posted by willisit View Post
    The site seems.. a little empty. Is this a call-only offer? (Since I'm UK-side I'll have to make allowances time-wise)
    Yes it is a little lean on product as it's a new site and we're still working out some issues before I put up a lot of additional/new products.
    It is taking orders however and quite a few people have successfully ordered the lift piston kit online. At the moment we're only doing paypal orders online but that will change. If you prefer you can place an online order and then call with your credit card # if you don't want to use paypal. Or you can just call (800)350-7429 and do the transaction on the phone. If you have additional questions a PM or calling will work best. Thank you for the enquiry.
    Rob Grady

Club(s):  

Ah yes, I see it. Unfortunately your site thinks I need to pay $154 to ship to the UK, which seems a little pricey!

Bargain though (not including shipping)

I'll see if I can source them here.
    Dan
    VIN #4566
    Former VINs #5641 and #5284

Quote Originally Posted by willisit View Post
    Ah yes, I see it. Unfortunately your site thinks I need to pay $154 to ship to the UK, which seems a little pricey!

Bargain though (not including shipping)

I'll see if I can source them here.
    Our cart is only set up for UPS which is costly on overseas orders. If you PM me your contact info I can let you know what the USPS would charge.
    You can source "gas springs' over there I'm sure but not these. They are made to my specifications.
    Rob Grady

My VIN:    5628

Ordered mine!

Quote Originally Posted by djdogbone View Post
    Ordered mine!
    How come we're not getting more lift piston product reviews? Are that many people really buying and holding them for later on. Come on get out to the garage and stick em' on your car's...they'll think it's Christmas again and love you for it!!!
    Rob Grady

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast