FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

My VIN:    07000

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

It seems Jerry not only has a problem with DeLoreans:
    http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....ike-to-date-me

And actually, a few other episodes I watched, the cars broke down too (and without a backup version of the same model)...

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    It seems Jerry not only has a problem with DeLoreans:
    http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....ike-to-date-me

And actually, a few other episodes I watched, the cars broke down too (and without a backup version of the same model)...
    If it isn't deliberate then he has terrible luck or the cars he gets are POS. I tend to believe it is part of the "Shtick" or script to make it all seem more believable and spur-of-the-moment. Remember there is an entourage of photographers, sound men, etc, to do a production like this. They have to get permissions for the locations and the people, not something you do that quickly. You would think a car person like JS would make sure the car is in good shape. You never see Jay Leno break down. And if he did he would get under the car and fix it on the spot.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    First 700

I don't think many of these cars are actually his. A 365GTB/4 Daytona is a car that wouldn't get driven much. That crazy 12-cyl with the 6 webers probably doesn't get sync'd too often. He had a Lamborghini Miura on once that I think was Jay Leno's.

I really like his show, but that Miranda Sings episode was horrible.

My VIN:    07000

I had watched partially the one with Jimmy Fallon, where they had a nice 57 Vette. For the most part it seemed to run fine, but when Jerry was picking him up, as they cut back to the car you could see some guy walking away from the car with what looked like a portable jump start pack, and then getting into the chase van.