FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

My VIN:    07000

Hopefully the west coast home is SoCal- like San Diego...

My VIN:    3997

I had some issues ordering through Josh's website in the past. I paid VIA Paypal and hadn't heard anything on my shipment for over a week, it sat in the "awaiting fulfillment" stage.

I did finally get in touch with Josh sometime later and he mentioned having a problem with Paypal coming through on the backend and he got it sorted out, I got my order another week later. So about a 2+ week turn around. He did apologize for the inconvenience and even refunded me for the full order later on. So that was a huge plus. I greatly appreciated that good customer service.
    I have been impressed and happy with his products, but I have had to wait some time before getting my parts in the past from him. But now that my DeLorean is a secondary vehicle, I can afford to have it down for an extended period of time while waiting for parts to ship out. I have come to expect 2+ weeks ordering from Josh. I mean this in the nicest way. He is typically a 1 man show, much like John Hervey, so I don't expect things to be boxed and out in 2 days like most major companies or other vendors who can afford to pay someone full time to just deal with shipping orders.

Thank you Josh for everything you do for the community and keep up the good work. Please take my review as positive feedback and I hope your business continues to grow!

-Ryan
    Last edited by Ryan King; 01-11-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Hopefully the west coast home is SoCal- like San Diego...
    Also hopefully NOT! You guys have DMC-CA down there.

For us people south of Bakersfield really could use a good solid vendor up North for all the DeLorean owners in the Sacramento - San Francisco - San Joaquin Valley Area. There are just as many owners up North as there are down south.

So Josh, think Monterey , or Carmel, or the Bay Area. Lots of business to be had up that way since we all have to drive so far South as it is now.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Wish I was a one man show. Those were the days. I have considerable help in many aspects of the business. Working to teach a full time "parts consultant" to address all orders and taking calls for parts/tech advice. Going well but the biggest hold up is the six digit system. Everything is inventoried by factory numbers and it takes a while to get it right.

Location is picked and in progress now that I have residence along with those involved ready to get underway.
    Last edited by Delorean Industries; 01-11-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    Wish I was a one man show. Those were the days. I have considerable help in many aspects of the business. Working to teach a full time "parts consultant" to address all orders and taking calls for parts/tech advice. Going well but the biggest hold up is the six digit system. Everything is inventoried by factory numbers and it takes a while to get it right.

Location is picked and in progress now that I have residence along with those involved ready to get underway.
    Depending on where your shop is, Ill be your parts consultant. 6+ years in the retail side and dealing with customer service. :P

My VIN:    16409

Hey Josh, I'll keep trying you on the phone.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

Anyone know if DPI's 6-pack of Bosch oil filters comes with 6 copper crush rings? Didn't want to inundate Josh with yet another question!
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by SENZZZ View Post
    Anyone know if DPI's 6-pack of Bosch oil filters comes with 6 copper crush rings? Didn't want to inundate Josh with yet another question!
    Yes
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    Yes
    Thanks Josh!
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

My VIN:    16409

Got my stainless steering joint in the mail. Very quality product. I highly recommend it. Much easier to install than the stock joint. I thought I would have to loosen the steering rack to fit it. I never mind paying a premium to install a quality product.
    Last edited by Chris 16409; 01-18-2015 at 11:10 PM.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast