FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

My VIN:    4494

Club(s):  

DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

I placed an order with DPI on December 19th. Close to Christmas sure, but not anything I was in a rush for. Order has been marked as awaiting fulfilment since then. I've tried to get in touch with DPI about this via their website messaging system, direct email, PM on here (but the inbox is full) and calling from the UK (but the DPI Voicemail is full)... and so far silence.

Since DPI has my money, and I'm having no luck getting any response from the normal channels I thought I'd post here on the hopes Josh sees it and can get in touch so I can find out what the status is.

My VIN:    1776

I also have an order that I placed on the 26th still marked as "awaiting fulfillment". I also wasn't too concerned because it was during the holidays and it's going to probably be at least three months until I can drive the car anyway. I hope everything is OK on Josh's end.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Morning Guys, The site should update orders automatically through out the process. I started a support ticket this morning after seeing this with bigcommerce and they explained what I am doing wrong on our end. You should both receive confirmations shortly/updates along with everyone else. Glad this was brought to my attention. Thanks!

Edit- to reference your original post jwaryth- Your order was delivered early last week!
    Last edited by Delorean Industries; 01-11-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    4494

Club(s):  

Amazing news! My wife should be able to bring it back with her from the US this week, which is grand.

Thanks for sorting it out Josh

No problem!
    BTW if you call and it will not go to voice mail call again in a few mins. If I am on a line and someone else is on call waiting it will not allow for a message to be left.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    No problem!
    BTW if you call and it will not go to voice mail call again in a few mins. If I am on a line and someone else is on call waiting it will not allow for a message to be left.
    Josh - probably worth cloning yourself
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    Josh - probably worth cloning yourself
    Heads to india*

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I'm pretty sure Josh must have some kind of cloning plan in the works if he's planning to open another location, haha. Double the business is going to require double the Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    I'm pretty sure Josh must have some kind of cloning plan in the works if he's planning to open another location, haha. Double the business is going to require double the Josh!
    Yeah I'm going to worry about it after the fact! I had Carla pick our "west coast home" with little input other than garage space. She was kind enough to get us a three car garage and a balcony overlooking the ocean. May just forget Ohio exists! I literally will only be in Ohio to check with manufactures and working in the shop from here on out.

I will make an official statement the first week of February regarding how we will be providing services between here and there.
    Last edited by Delorean Industries; 01-11-2015 at 06:11 PM.

My VIN:    1776

Awesome, thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    Morning Guys, The site should update orders automatically through out the process. I started a support ticket this morning after seeing this with bigcommerce and they explained what I am doing wrong on our end. You should both receive confirmations shortly/updates along with everyone else. Glad this was brought to my attention. Thanks!

Edit- to reference your original post jwaryth- Your order was delivered early last week!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast