FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Me too its been weeks since i could get through, I really wish he had a receptionist or someone just for part orders.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Anybody try calling Nick at the SW location?

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

I have not, but there is also no phone number listed on the website for the AZ location. The only thing listed is an address. I have tried calling, texting , a e-mail and a pm on here with no response.

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    Anybody try calling Nick at the SW location?

Cheers
    Steve
    Brian
    81 DMC-12 w/. SEO single turbo and EFI
    71 VW Super vert
    84 Rabbit GTI
    94 VW Corrado SLC
    99 & 03 BMW m3's
    79 Porsche 930 turbo

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I was emailing with Josh a little over a week ago.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

I ordered a few small items from his website and they arrived fast. Maybe try online ordering?

Quote Originally Posted by krado94 View Post
    Has anyone talked to Josh in the last week??
    Yup. Just saw him in person a couple nights ago. He's been crazy busy dealing with a few things, and if I recall correctly he was in his Phoenix shop last week.

For what it's worth, Josh has told me he vastly prefers online ordering to calls etc. and has a goal of having 95% of the parts ordering going through the website. There's a few items that aren't on there that he carries, but his most sold items are on there. Are you looking to get service done, or buy parts?

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I've heard of some issues with customers contacting Josh over the past few years. Usually it is if he is sick or injured. However, I've never had any problems getting a rapid reply to my concerns. Maybe I'm just lucky? Or maybe he is elbow deep building my twin turbo!

Just heard from Josh that a family member of his is in the hospital an hour away, and as a result he's split between work and visiting them. I'm aware he's a one-of-a-kind guy, but we all have our limits, and in this case, I completely understand where he's met one of his. Once you engulf yourself in your passion like he does, it's ridiculously hard to take time out from it without it interfering.

Hopefully the "no religious posts" rule is lenient here: his family is in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sure he could use more prayers than just mine.

As an aside: he's not the only one at the shop, so I would think online orders are unaffected, but can't confirm that quite yet. But he is the sole maintainer of his email and phone number, so those two methods of contact more than likely won't be as reliable until things improve.

Update: said family member is now "stable", and Josh is starting to get back into the swing of things. Even sent me an invoice yesterday (Monday) for work done to my D. Haven't seen him back on the forums yet though, but give it a few more days.

My VIN:    # 00712 (ex-Howard Hughes) # 03692 # 03980 # 05414 # 06759 # 06833 # 06975

Club(s):  

Same problem here...

I have the same problem, I got an e-mail stating that parts were shipped on Dec. 28th. 2015, but my freight forwarder in NJ still haven't received them.
    I'm sure Josh will solve the problem ASAP, yet it's a bit frustrating to wait so long for a response. I've both e-mailed and sent message on FB.

Stian Birkeland
    Norway
    Last edited by dmcnorway; 01-11-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast