FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

I am having same problem. Cant seem to get a hold of Josh. Josh if you see this message, this is Billy from CT. please give me a call back

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by rollingzep View Post
    I am having same problem. Cant seem to get a hold of Josh. Josh if you see this message, this is Billy from CT. please give me a call back
    Hi billy, your (914) number when called goes to a answering service when called back. Please give us a better number to update you at. Thanks!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

thanks Josh. I emailed you all info. hope you are well

My VIN:    1472

Really difficult to get him to respond to emails at times. It's been a month and still cannot get my order to be processed or even a reply or phone call. He is writing post everyday here tough.
    Last edited by Shuttleman; 11-17-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Clearly stated "politely" that we could not help you with your requests. Even went as far as to give you advice on where to Look. I have grown tired of Quebec as a whole seeing how the limited number of owners are batting 1000 collectively in regards to being condescending, demanding, entitled and above reason or recourse. This is why I have blocked this region and will not deal with the customer base. Our site will not accept orders and calls are not forwarded from your country. All service work is also refused.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Wow. Just wow. Paging Ed ....

Shuttleman, not to worry. Just give DMCx or Rob Grady a call. They always answer, and I have had great experiences with both vendors on part sales, service and technical help, all with great customer service skills.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Dana, I did answer him and went out of my way to do so. Instead of taking my answer as I truly couldn't help with his needs at the time he resorted to posting here. Even when out of my way to contact manufactures on his behalf to find a unique affordable solution.

The over all problem with Quebec is simple. The biggest one being their complete lack of responsibility. They will have their cars serviced here and then demand a fake invoice to get across the border to skate customs. Which I will not do. I explain they must pay sales tax (state use tax) and they reluctantly agree just to get out of here. Literally they then cross the border and perform a charge back for the sales tax portion of the transaction. If this was one person ok I would understand but that is not the case. This has happened multiple times. Not to mention similar circumstances with part sales. You can't just get what you want and burn the bridges behind you.

With that said on top of the demeanor and simple displeasure of being talked down to this was executed as a last resort option. It's nothing personal just good business at this point. The list goes on and on and becomes even more ridiculous. A line had to be drawn on this issue.

I asked if his A/C lines could be fitted to my GM compressor and made a parts order. He said he would not be possible for the A/C line so I gave him my credit card number and address and ask to ship the rest of the parts. Never got an answer, tried email and phone. Now at least, one month later, the cat is out of the bag. Thank you for your response! I'm sorry I had to post it here to get one but at some point I needed to know.

And by the way I have no idea about people having work done in your shop asking for false receipt since I never been there. I guess we all look alike to you.

I know it can be difficult to deal with clients a times and you have alot on your shoulders. If someday you decide to change that policy I would still buy from you.

Have a nice Delorean day.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Paging Ed ....

Shuttleman, not to worry. Just give DMCx or Rob Grady a call. They always answer, and I have had great experiences with both vendors on part sales, service and technical help, all with great customer service skills.
    I never bought from Rob Grady and always heard good about him. DMC Midwest are really friendly that's true.

Thanks!👍

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

DMC-MW is the only vendor I'll do business with. I can't recommend them enough.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast