Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Did we do something to offend you mike?
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    DMC-MW is the only vendor I'll do business with. I can't recommend them enough.
    Et tu brute?
    Rob

My VIN:    10644

Yes, work with Rob Grady. After coming to NorCal to work on 15-20 cars a couple weeks ago, he not only remembered our late night conversation about a few small parts that I need, but he called me today (Saturday) to let me know that he's got everything ready for me. I owe HIM a call now. I haven't yet worked with Josh, but I can attest to the pleasure of working with Rob.

Vendors

I have found almost all the vendors to be very helpful and friendly. I have bought from Rob before and he was great , I just recently purchased from DMCMW and they were great. I just bought a large amount of items from Josh at DPI and he was very patient and helpful with explaining everything and even was there to help my tech with installation help. I have owned my D for over 12 years and have only had a horrible experience with one vendor . We are fortunate to have help from awesome vendors.

My VIN:    2790

I purchased an exhaust system from Josh and pestered him with a gazillion questions about fuel injection and timing wheels. Was always very responsive, extremely helpful, patient, and very pleasant to deal with.
    As are Rob Grady, all of the DMCH lads and their affiliates, Dave ( Bitsyncmaster), and particularly Ed of Delorean Europe-The Netherlands who i always visit every time i visit my nearby family, and who always takes time from his schedule to have coffee and chat for awhile--once on his day off yet, which to my complete embassasment he neglected to mention until after I had taken up much of his morning.😀

//

My VIN:    1472

Yes, DMC Europe. I bought their aluminium radiator. It cost me about the same shipping then buying from DMCH in US to Canada. Not only they have a great service, they ship fast and you won't have discrimination there.

We are by no means obligated to be a global vendor. Discrimination is an insult in this regard. I clearly stated on behalf of dpi that the bad outweighed the good dealing with a perticular foreign market. I would make exceptions to the rule for the good people I know up there but where does that put us?

I do "discriminate" openly by not selling to other vendors in the us. Just as they do not sell to us. Despite any misconceptions within this community it Is every man for himself in the states with paper thin alliances between vendors from time to time based on who benefits from what.

And of course thank you for the kind words above from many valued owners.

My VIN:    1472

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    I have grown tired of Quebec as a whole seeing how the limited number of owners are batting 1000 collectively in regards to being condescending, demanding, entitled and above reason or recourse. This is why I have blocked this region and will not deal with the customer base. Our site will not accept orders and calls are not forwarded from your country.
    This is the very definition of being condescending. And by the way Quebec is not a country it's a province.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Not that I do anywhere near the same business as vendors but my ebay auctions (and if you are honest with yourself, yours are too) are set to block Russia, China, and several other countries where fraud and scams are common. I don't hold grudges toward ANY person or business that refuses to deal with people or countries that have done nothing but harm them or their means to support their families.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast