Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: DPI / Delorean Performance Industries - No response

My VIN:    1472

The choice of not selling internationally or to a certain country if perfectly acceptable. If someone would talk badly about everyone living in your State maybe you would find it ridiculous. I'm not even offended, just amazed.

President, DeLorean Industries Delorean Industries's Avatar

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Well I continued to sell even when the threshold exceeded 80%.... Currently it is at 93%..... Hence the broad brush painting.

My VIN:    #01748 #20011 #10902

Hello guys,
    I have a problem with Josh and I don't understand what is appening ; if he is too busy with his new deloreans, if he had new healt problems or what else, I have no more answer from him since 4 weeks now.
    I placed an order with him by mail on the first days of September for some used parts wich were not on the website ; and sent him the money with paypal after he promplty answered me, 1250USD.
    I advised him I had to have clear indication and tracking numbers about the delivering time, because I live in Italy and together with other people we organize shipment and containers for delivering parts here, so I have to know where I will have parts in New Jersey for closing the shipment of my parts and others and let it left USA for Italy.
    At the end of September I still had no tracking or answer about the delivery, after a pair of request with no response, and I lost our first package shipment, so I advised him by mail to delete the order, cause It was too late for making the job. I said him to keep the money cause I was going to place a different order after that. He quickly answered that he was going to take care not to deliver the parts.
    At the 31rd of October I wrote him the mail with the parts I needed, and he quickly wrote me "Andrea, Not a problem. We are on this and will advise shortly."
    During the next weeks I sent him mail around once a pair of week for update and requestin a tracking number but never got news, until another 1 month later ,
    at the 12 December were I wrote him I was starting to be pissed of and did not know what i made to him, or if he had problems with parts or just what was the reason... As soon he answered me that
    "Hi andrea, I will make sure this is out to your forwarder this week. thanks"

to this day I have no more answers when i do request a tracking no and the forwarder has not received anything.
    I hope this post can make things move on.

I bought quite lot of things from him in past, together with my friend Babis, I bought 2 exhaust system, 1 twin turbo hot side kit and some other minor parts, so I think I am not a cheap customer, and I do like very much his quality of parts and engeneering but this time I'm a bit lost, and you can understad is not easy from this side to know really what is appening.

Please Josh update me what appened, and I need the parts now!
    I run a company myself I and know what is to be a one man show, but you are stretching too much here...

sorry for my english if i used some elementary grammar.
    Andrea
    Andrea - #01748 3.0lt Twin Turbo EFI, custom brakes, suspensions, manual trans - black interior -
    PRV's lover. Club Italiano Delorean www.dmc12.it

everythings out for all four of you guys that we sent to forwarding in NJ. I'll confirm everything tomorrow after holiday with each of you. Sorry for delay.

Hello Josh,
    other two weeks passed by, I received nothing. No mails, no tracking...
    Please provide a tracking number as soon, if the items are really out !!
    Are you sure you have consciousness of my order ??

Andrea
    Andrea - #01748 3.0lt Twin Turbo EFI, custom brakes, suspensions, manual trans - black interior -

Already forwarded you confirmation last week!

So is the order sent? Please provide me a tracking numer here or with private message, if we have doubts of mails not working.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7