FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DMC Midwest 2015 Customer Open House!!

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Julee's Avatar

DMC Midwest 2015 Customer Open House!!

Giving you all a heads up for our 5th BIENNIAL DMC MIDWEST CUSTOMER OPEN HOUSE on SATURDAY, JUNE 20 2015 (Father's Day Weekend).

As usual, this event (RSVP required) is a great opportunity for Dave and I to say thank you to the DeLorean Community as well as giving you all a chance to connect and break bread with other owners this summer.

Keep an eye on this thread for more specific details as we get closer to the date.

DMC Midwest (Dave, Julee, Mike, Jonathan, Alex and families) look forward to seeing many of your familiar faces as well as some new friends!

Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

815-459-6439

My VIN:    6125

Awesome! Count me in :-)

Great Mark!

By the way, for those that would like to attend, please be sure to let me know (by email or phone) if you are coming alone or bringing a spouse/significant other in order to keep an accurate food count.
    Last edited by DMCMW Julee; 01-15-2015 at 03:43 PM.

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Hmm planning a road trip this summer and was going to stop in and see you guys. Might sync it up with the open house now!

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

I have already plugged this event in our Monthly ODOC Update for the Ontario Delorean Owners Club. Hopefully we can get more than the 3 Canadian Cars that came down there in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Julee View Post
    Giving you all a heads up for our 5th BIENNIAL DMC MIDWEST CUSTOMER OPEN HOUSE on SATURDAY, JUNE 20 2015 (Father's Day Weekend).

As usual, this event (RSVP required) is a great opportunity for Dave and I to say thank you to the DeLorean Community as well as giving you all a chance to connect and break bread with other owners this summer.

Keep an eye on this thread for more specific details as we get closer to the date.

DMC Midwest (Dave, Julee, Mike, Jonathan, Alex and families) look forward to seeing many of your familiar faces as well as some new friends!

Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

815-459-6439
    Hey all! We are getting closer to our June 20th Customer Open House so I thought I would pass on some hotel info for those of you making the trip. Our Block preferred rate of $79.00 is set up for you at:

Comfort Inn
    595 E Tracy Trail
    Crystal Lake, IL 60014
    815-444-0040

Rooms are held under "DeLorean Open House Block" for Friday and Saturday. Make sure to mention this when making your reservation.
    This rate is for non-smoking rooms and includes their complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wireless High Speed Internet, and Parking. You can also enjoy the pool and fitness room if you are so inclined. If anyone needs the local complimentary shuttle service from the hotel to our shop, make sure you let the them know this as well when you make your reservation. PLEASE let me know if you have any trouble booking a room.

Other local hotels are:

Holiday Inn - 815-477-7000
    Country Inn & Suites - 815-477-3500
    Super 8 - 815-788-8888

I do not have a preferred rate or block set up with these but for those of you that may have frequent visitor status with any of them, this might be a good option for you.

Don't forget to RSVP to our event as I am looking forward to seeing many of you there!

815-459-6439

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Darn it! I'm planning on being up north at this time this year but on that day specifically I'll be going to a Rolling Stones concert in Pittsburgh for my friends bachelor party. One of these days I want to make this open house!

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Chris at DMCMW

DMC Midwest has just confirmed that “Stainless Wizard” Chris Nicholson will be here from the UK for our open house on June 20. He will be doing Stainless Repair and Restoration Demonstrations during the event. Please contact us directly for more information.

chris1.JPG

chris2.jpg
    Last edited by DMCMW Dave; 04-30-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    6635

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

That first car sure looks pretty

Unfortunately have another commitment this day and won't be able to make it this year...

Have a great Open House!

Rich R

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Julee View Post
    Hey all! We are getting closer to our June 20th Customer Open House so I thought I would pass on some hotel info for those of you making the trip. Our Block preferred rate of $79.00 is set up for you at:

Comfort Inn
    595 E Tracy Trail
    Crystal Lake, IL 60014
    815-444-0040

Rooms are held under "DeLorean Open House Block" for Friday and Saturday. Make sure to mention this when making your reservation.
    This rate is for non-smoking rooms and includes their complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wireless High Speed Internet, and Parking. You can also enjoy the pool and fitness room if you are so inclined. If anyone needs the local complimentary shuttle service from the hotel to our shop, make sure you let the them know this as well when you make your reservation. PLEASE let me know if you have any trouble booking a room.

Other local hotels are:

Holiday Inn - 815-477-7000
    Country Inn & Suites - 815-477-3500
    Super 8 - 815-788-8888

I do not have a preferred rate or block set up with these but for those of you that may have frequent visitor status with any of them, this might be a good option for you.

Don't forget to RSVP to our event as I am looking forward to seeing many of you there!

815-459-6439
    Just a reminder to make your hotel reservations for our Open House on June 20th. Outside of our Block the hotel is filling up so make sure you call to hold a room.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast