FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello NOVA!

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DMA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hello NOVA!

Good day. My name is Noah Huffman and I just moved to the Leesburg area from Williamsburg last month. I'm originally from Atlanta where I was involved with SEDOC for years. There, I had the pleasure of knowing and meeting DMC Joe, PJ Grady and Stephen Wynne & James Espey from DMC Houston. While in Williamsburg I've been connected and involved with the Mid-Atlantic club.

Although I'm not currently an owner, I'm in the market for another car some time in the the coming year or so and would like to learn more about events in the VA area. I'm a manager with Advance Auto and work on my own cars. If any owner(s) are in the area, give me a shout. Would like to touch base with others "Living the Dream." Thanks and happy driving!

DMC Noah
    Leesburg, VA

My VIN:    10777

Hi,

Welcome to the boards We used to kind of have something but it's kind of in limbo lol. We got together a couple of times but one of the owners sold his car and I've been mostly a tagalong because I don't have one of my own. I absolutely 100% want one but I won't be able to get it until next year at the earliest but most likely the following year

The Mid-Atlantic Club is great and they have regularly-scheduled events every year.

There's just not a lot going on down here and even when I get mine I'll probably go to as many DMA events as I can, they're a great group of guys.

Thanks

Thanks. Is there an actual VA club or email list being kept for members or is DMC Talk the best way to keep up-to-date?

There's a Facebook page but nothing goes on with it. I would say posting here would be best

I'll look it up. Thanks. Like that tag line.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC Noah View Post
    I'll look it up. Thanks. Like that tag line.
    lol thanks

Good day. My name is Noah Huffman and I just moved to the Leesburg area from Williamsburg last month. I'm originally from Atlanta where I was involved with SEDOC for years. There, I had the pleasure of knowing and meeting DMC Joe, PJ Grady and Stephen Wynne & James Espey from DMC Houston. While in Williamsburg I've been connected and involved with the Mid-Atlantic club.

Although I'm not currently an owner, I'm in the market for another car some time in the the coming year or so and would like to learn more about events in the VA area. I'm a manager with Advance Auto and work on my own cars. If any owner(s) are in the area, give me a shout. Would like to touch base with others "Living the Dream." Thanks and happy driving!

DMC Noah
    Leesburg, VA

Hey there, I'm in Alexandria. Mind sharing which Advance you're at?

My VIN:    5470

DMC Noah
    Leesburg, VA
    Hey Noah-

Nice to digitally meet you. I live in Sterling - not far from you at all - in fact my wife works in historic Leesburg and her commute is ~20 mins. There are more VA owners around than I thought. Check out this thread to see them all: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...-(MD-DC-WV-too!)

Let me know if you ever want to swing by and go for a drive. I'm working on passing inspection right now, but after that I'm good to go out for a few joyrides.

-Rick

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to the boards We used to kind of have something but it's kind of in limbo lol. We got together a couple of times but one of the owners sold his car and I've been mostly a tagalong because I don't have one of my own. I absolutely 100% want one but I won't be able to get it until next year at the earliest but most likely the following year

The Mid-Atlantic Club is great and they have regularly-scheduled events every year.

There's just not a lot going on down here and even when I get mine I'll probably go to as many DMA events as I can, they're a great group of guys.
    That same car is now for sale again, FYI. And you remember how clean it was. You can see it on the Hampton Roads C/L.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    That same car is now for sale again, FYI. And you remember how clean it was. You can see it on the Hampton Roads C/L.
    Nice! Thanks, I checked it out. I'm still going to go for an automatic though, I'm just more comfortable with it. I had to buy a new car this past July because my Mustang was on its way out. So as soon as I pay this one off I'll have more than enough saved to get the DeLorean and still have a very reliable daily driver.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast