FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fat N Furious to feature a DMC

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Gfrank View Post
    who do I talk to about getting that 42min's of my life back?
    Your fast forward button?
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Highlight of the show was definitely the appearance of Josh. I cheered when he walked in because I new things were going to be done right.

Couple of things -
    I too noticed the bumper letters coming and going. However there was a shot of Josh carrying in a new rear fascia so I assumed it had them originally and the new one did not. Hence the lack of letters in the last shots at the mall.
    Also, it was mentioned in passing that they put a new hood on it. As grooved hoods are hard to come by... A flat hood was probably installed.
    It did appear that they removed a Stainless Works muffler.
    Finally, all told they sunk $22,500 into the rebuild. Not surprising as that car was rough but came out pretty nice.

All in all I thought it was pretty fair. They were respectful and even excited about it. And the one guy who wasn't sure in the beginning seemed pleased at the end with the sale price and the profit made. I think he gained a little respect for the brand.

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

I realized as I was watching this, and hearing Josh talk, that he is actually in fact Justin Timberlake himself.

josh.jpg

My VIN:    3305

You must admit that "the WASTED time machine" was a good one!!

My VIN:    16,427

Who belonged to that other DeLorean?

A little late to the thread, but mine was the other DeLorean in the episode. A DeLorean owner would easily spot that there were two cars being used, but to the casual viewer, it went right over their heads. I was contacted last minute because they couldn't get Brian's car running right, so they wanted mine for all the close-ups shots (where the car backed out of the trailer and was driven slowly nearby. Brian's was still used for the high speed shenanigans tearing around the parking lot (I'm glad they didn't do that to my car!). By the way, they filmed about 15 minutes of that and ended up using only a minute of it. I learned one thing about reality shows. They're NOT real. I laughed when I saw Brian buying his own car back! But, all in all, it was a fun experience and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. What did I get out of the deal? Dinner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3