Quote Originally Posted by jammer96 View Post
I thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth. This is probably common knowledge with experienced Delorean owners. A trick I learned is when your fans start acting funky or not working well, is unplug one of the fans and just run one fan temporarily. Check your fuses and circuit breakers also. When I was helping a local owner sell their Delorean, the car was having some fan issues. Eventually the owner bought a new radiator and fans, but until then he just used one fan and the car never overheated again.

If one was having problems with a faulty circuit breaker tripping, this would fix it. However if it was a fan load issue (one fan drawing too many amps), and you un plugged the wrong fan - it might not fix the issue. It would also not fix the issue if the fans not operating was due to either a bad fan relay or an bad outerstat, or a bad fan-fail relay...

Personally, what I would do if the circuit breaker was going bad would be to remove it, bridge it and replace the fan fail relay with the double fused 3 leg by-pass.