FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean World magazine back issues

My VIN:    4357

Delorean World magazine back issues

Has anyone ever posted every DeLorean World back issue cover with issue number and year?

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by tom kish vin. 4357 View Post
    Has anyone ever posted every DeLorean World back issue cover with issue number and year?
    Actually DW did just that, they made a listing up of all of the issues. At this point in time DW is more for historical use than actual technical information. As with all of the other magazines that were for Deloreans, they have little relevance now. Many of the venders that advertised no longer exist.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

We're currently building a back issue database for the DeLorean Owners Association website, which will contain each cover and what was included in that issue.

The DeLorean Owners Association is also working to get the remainder of our back issues available for sale at: store.deloreanowners.org website.

Thanks
    Randy A.
    DOA VP & DW Editor
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

My VIN:    1150

Club(s):   (DCF)

I would consider selling all of my back issues together as a single lot if the right offer came along, and I'd prefer to do it privately within the community before resorting to E-bay & such. At the time I joined, I took the option of buying the package deal that included "every back issue still in stock", and of course have also kept each one produced since then, so far as I know. Anyone interested, please drop me a PM ;-)

My VIN:    1150

Club(s):   (DCF)

Just to update this, my DeLorean World back issues are now sold.

Now, if you want a nice car to drive instead, my VIN 1150 is still available, see the Cars For Sale thread for more info...