FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: BTTF Car & Carb rants***split from Auction Kings thread***

My VIN:    6125

Hahaha... Adam Lee? Really Gary? Was "Styker" already taken this time? How many fake/sock puppet accounts have you created in your lifetime man?

If you've got something to say just say it instead of hiding behind fake accounts and IP anonymizers.

The distorted view of yourself and the world around you is evermore apparent when you create these bogus usernames to try and drum up support for yourself. It's really twisted to see how you really feel about yourself under the guise of a phony username.

If what I'm reading from videobob is true then you have completely alienated yourself from every other member in this hobby. Maybe you would have some real people in your corner if you hadn't burned every single one of those bridges.

In spite of all the damage you have caused throughout the years I am really starting to just feel sorry for you. I mean it's really getting sad dude. I think everyone here gets it by now, so this is gonna be the last I say for a while unless there are more inquiring people who want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by tmatalas View Post
    Word.
    So true.

I'm sure there will still be people who get annoyed by it too.

It comes with the territory I guess. Hopefully more people remember it for the positive things and less for the cocaine newspaper headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by mjdehlin View Post
    In spite of all the damage you have caused throughout the years I am really starting to just feel sorry for you. I mean it's really getting sad dude. I think everyone here gets it by now, so this is gonna be the last I say for a while unless there are more inquiring people who want to know.
    Really now?
    You're the only one who's never stopped bitching about the other builders and I doubt you're gonna stop anytime soon.

More inquiring people? Who inquired in the first place? All I see are new or hijacked posts that keep popping up and nearly all are started by you in order to bash others over old grudges.

You have become so ridiculous that you are now bashing Gary via a 3rd party's post about their work, plus started a new one all together in the same day. Suck it up and move on buttercup, you are becoming more distasteful than those you are bashing even if everything you say is true.
    Attached Images

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I should have learned my lesson from the last BTTF bitch fest between the prop sellers. This thread is done and any further discussion about prop stealing, hoarding and other stupidity will be deleted. I swear this shit is worse than the political garbage we had.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9