FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean Power Wheels (Kids Toy) in working condition (if it has a battery)

Delorean Power Wheels (Kids Toy) in working condition (if it has a battery)

Looks like this: de616274c0e90ccc6a908a02d07d47d1.jpg
    I have a 3 year old that his favorite movie is "Back to Fuchta"

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

DeLoreanJoshQ searched for one of these for a long time. Maybe he can help you.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?88...tery-Toy/page2

Good luck in your search; these are extremely rare and can come with a price.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 02-18-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Nick - wow you everywhere in this forum... how do you have the... time...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    DeLoreanJoshQ searched for one of these for a long time. Maybe he can help you.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?88...tery-Toy/page2

Good luck in your search; these are extremely rare and can come with a price.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

You know, I was just thinking, if Power Wheels had any sense, they'd dust off those old molds and make a run of Anniversary BTTF cars, this year only.

They'd make a killing
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Sent you a PM

Lightbulb Long shot but I figure it's worth it...

So...Our high school marching band is doing a BTTF themed show this year. We are looking for a Power Wheels Delorean, like one mentioned above, that we can soup up like makerfaire to use in our halftime show. Our director has big plans and we are all so geeked out about it that we are desperately trying to make this happen. One of our banddads has experience with makerfaire in Detroit and we're thinking this is the best way to do it and not tick off the football team. They want to put in a better battery and have orange exhaust coming out the back. They are talking about adding in a fog machine that would keep the exhaust lingering on the ground to give it a "flame" look on the field.
    So, I ran across you guys and just had to join and ask if anyone knew where to get one.
    Thanks in advance!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by bandmom1 View Post
    So...Our high school marching band is doing a BTTF themed show this year. We are looking for a Power Wheels Delorean, like one mentioned above, that we can soup up like makerfaire to use in our halftime show. Our director has big plans and we are all so geeked out about it that we are desperately trying to make this happen. One of our banddads has experience with makerfaire in Detroit and we're thinking this is the best way to do it and not tick off the football team. They want to put in a better battery and have orange exhaust coming out the back. They are talking about adding in a fog machine that would keep the exhaust lingering on the ground to give it a "flame" look on the field.
    So, I ran across you guys and just had to join and ask if anyone knew where to get one.
    Thanks in advance!
    These are very rare; they only pop up from time to time at random and when they do, they're not cheap. Keep in mind there is a whole community of DeLorean owners and Back to the Future fanatics that want one of these for their kids. Ebay is probably your only option and even then, it's not going to come easily. Also it should be noted that these are very small (obviously it's a kids toy). I dont know many high schoolers that will fit in one.

I remember being in marching band and by the time it was August, there woudln't have been much time to wait around for something to pop up. To be honest, you're really going to be better off building something on your own. Something that can support a teenager, with rubber wheels instead of plastic wheels, so that it can drive on the field. This is from Makerfaire 2014; it's a home build time machine with rubber wheels and a steel frame. I know that the band dads from my day would have whipped this together no problem:

Maybe you can use it as a guide.

Best of luck! I cant even imagine how stoked I would have been to do BTTF in Marching Band.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 08-10-2015 at 07:13 PM.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Edited quote and deleted one time users post:

Extremely old post. If you have one to sell start a new thread with pics, price and your location. Please don't bump an old thread for a first post "testing waters".... Thread closed...
    Soundkillr was here.