FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Front Lowering Springs

Only A Gibson Is Good Enough DeLorean937's Avatar

My VIN:    5712 - Ace Frehley's DMC

Club(s):   (DCF)

Front Lowering Springs

Looking for a good pair of front lowering springs. Prefer Martins Springs but will be open to Eibachs. Cash in hand.

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

We do have our front lowering springs in stock again and we've revised the coil spacing for easier installation. You can PM me if you're interested.
    Rob Grady
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean937 View Post
    Looking for a good pair of front lowering springs. Prefer Martins Springs but will be open to Eibachs. Cash in hand.

My VIN:    1494

Club(s):   (DMA)

PM sent.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steve Cosgrove, Vin. 1494
    "I'm Kicking Through The Walls In My Mind..." - Goo Goo Dolls
    On-going Engine and Car Modifications: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?50...Engine-Upgrade

My VIN:    4870

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    We do have our front lowering springs in stock again and we've revised the coil spacing for easier installation. You can PM me if you're interested.
    Rob Grady
    Hey Rob, when did you make the revision to the front springs? I purchased springs from DPI about 2 months ago and I believe he sells your springs. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do I have the latest and greatest or not so much?
    Vin# 4870 - Rebuilt PRV motor - custom seats - fuzzy dash and stock everything else

-Chris

Yes you have the latest.
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by krs09 View Post
    Hey Rob, when did you make the revision to the front springs? I purchased springs from DPI about 2 months ago and I believe he sells your springs. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do I have the latest and greatest or not so much?

Yes you have the latest.
    Rob
    Thanks for the quick response Rob. I cant wait to pop these in. I'm going to replace the isolator bushings and add the front end recall kit "while i'm in there". Thinking about doing the front hub bearings but I think that will wait till next time. I'll put up some before and after pics when I get crackin so you can see the difference.
    Vin# 4870 - Rebuilt PRV motor - custom seats - fuzzy dash and stock everything else

-Chris

No need to change the isolator bushings. I've never seen one wear out and will just increase the ride hieght until they bed in which takes some time.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by krs09 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response Rob. I cant wait to pop these in. I'm going to replace the isolator bushings and add the front end recall kit "while i'm in there". Thinking about doing the front hub bearings but I think that will wait till next time. I'll put up some before and after pics when I get crackin so you can see the difference.

No need to change the isolator bushings. I've never seen one wear out and will just increase the ride hieght until they bed in which takes some time.
    Rob
    Sweet!.. Thanks, you just saved me 40 bucks. Your the man Rob. Really love you chiming in once and a while, your a huge help. Thanks again. Trying to gets these in asap but I want to replace the lower control arm bushings and me my buddy are more than a little scared to press them out (just don't want to damage the arm). Wish me luck.

-Chris

My VIN:    891, 1045

I've got a brand new in the box pair of Martin's springs. PM me if interested. I'm selling off all of my DeLorean cars and parts and these are already boxed and ready to go.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.