FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Massachusetts Delorean Owners

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

One thought would be to get together at a cruise night or car show. If people agree we should change or break out this thread to title it New England Area gathering or something to include all DMC owners in the New England region.

Two thoughts would be...

http://www.patriot-place.com/masscruisers#.

www.larzanderson.org Auto Museum Lawn event.

Just a thought.

Get together

Very good ideas The Mass Cruisers would the most flexible as they have them every two weeks. Larz Anderson would have to be a meet that would make sense..British car day??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras12 View Post
    One thought would be to get together at a cruise night or car show. If people agree we should change or break out this thread to title it New England Area gathering or something to include all DMC owners in the New England region.

Two thoughts would be...

http://www.patriot-place.com/masscruisers#.

www.larzanderson.org Auto Museum Lawn event.

Just a thought.

My VIN:    16854 Owned since September 2009

I brought mine to Larz Extinct car show late August in maybe 2012. It a few unique cars but people even brought a Geo tracker and Grand Am. I'd recommend a different show.

As for a cruise I might be able to join late summer of it's Eastern MA greater Boston.

My VIN:    06369

There's going to be a show at Herb Chambers BMW in Sudbury...right down the street from me. Unfortunately, it's next weekend the 12th...and my car will just be getting on it's way up to me

Cars and Coffee

Yes there is a Cars and Coffee meet on April 11 Saturday from 7AM to 10AM at Herb Chambers BMW 128 Boston Post Road Sudbury MA I would like to go but the Delorean will not be ready to go. Maybe I will take something else if I go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidentist View Post
    There's going to be a show at Herb Chambers BMW in Sudbury...right down the street from me. Unfortunately, it's next weekend the 12th...and my car will just be getting on it's way up to me

Is anyone going to the Fitchburg car meet on Sunday?

There is a good car meet this Sunday April 19th 2015, in Fitchburg MA at the Airport lots of parts for sale and cars on display..........
    Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    Yes there is a Cars and Coffee meet on April 11 Saturday from 7AM to 10AM at Herb Chambers BMW 128 Boston Post Road Sudbury MA I would like to go but the Delorean will not be ready to go. Maybe I will take something else if I go.

My favorite show, and in my opinion the best around hands down, is the Bay State Antique Auto Club (BSAAC) Car Show at the Endicott Estate in Dedham MA. This year is the 44th Annual, taking place on Sunday July 12. I've been going there off and on since I was a kid, and have seen DeLoreans there. I just joined DMCTalk and I'm excited to see there's a New England presence. I'm in the market for a 1981, so if you see or hear of anything through the grapevine, please let me know! http://www.bsaac.com/2015-endicott-show.html

New England Shows

Yes the Dedham show is a good show. But there is an even better show on Fathers day June 21st 2015 in Wellesley MA at Elm Bank which is the headquarters for the Massachusetts Horticultural Society so that means that there are gardens with flowers and nice shade trees it is a perfect setting for a car show. The web site for the show is WWW.elmbankautoshow.net They are into there 13th year with over 800 cars last year. There have been Deloreans at the show including a BTTF Delorean. P/S I do know of a 1981 Delorean for sale in Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by DannonWeb View Post
    My favorite show, and in my opinion the best around hands down, is the Bay State Antique Auto Club (BSAAC) Car Show at the Endicott Estate in Dedham MA. This year is the 44th Annual, taking place on Sunday July 12. I've been going there off and on since I was a kid, and have seen DeLoreans there. I just joined DMCTalk and I'm excited to see there's a New England presence. I'm in the market for a 1981, so if you see or hear of anything through the grapevine, please let me know! http://www.bsaac.com/2015-endicott-show.html

My VIN:    5210

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to the community from the Boston area. I've had a project Delorean for the past 10 years, but it has been pretty rare to meet other Delorean owners at any of the shows I've been to in the Northeast. I normally go to the Rolex Classic Show at Lime Rock Park, Larz Anderson shows and Stowe Antique Car Show, but that Elm Bank Auto Show looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    P/S I do know of a 1981 Delorean for sale in Vermont
    I'm very interested, do you have any other details? (PM me if you prefer)
    3D Artist @ Wayfair LLC.

Status: Newbie - Apologies in advanced for a lack of knowledge of forum topics and etiquette. Thanks!

The Elm Bank show looks very cool! Thanks for the heads up on that. I too would like to have whatever link/info you have on the VT car. I'd love to find something that fits the bill by the end of fall, use the cold months to get it back to 100%, and then be on the road this time next year. Nice to e-meet you all...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast