FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Massachusetts Delorean Owners

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

So who's hitting Elm Bank this Sunday? Still no D for me, but planning to pop down for some Father's Day shenanigans...

Elm Bank Auto Show

Quote Originally Posted by DannonWeb View Post
    So who's hitting Elm Bank this Sunday? Still no D for me, but planning to pop down for some Father's Day shenanigans...
    I will be there with my Delorean

The Elm Bank Auto show NEW Date July 26th

The Elm Bank Auto Show has been moved to July 26th because of the threat of rain on Father's Day.

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    The Elm Bank Auto Show has been moved to July 26th because of the threat of rain on Father's Day.
    In Southern California we call that a "chance" of rain -everything in SoCal is typically more laid back and non-threatening... except wildfires and earthquakes...

Did anyone make it to the Elm Bank show yesterday, if it happened? It was unfortunately raining with thunder here in S. NH all morning, so we resorted to other plans.

My VIN:    5210

Did anyone make it to the Elm Bank show yesterday, if it happened? It was unfortunately raining with thunder here in S. NH all morning, so we resorted to other plans.
    I made it! It was a nice show in a great location, but you wen't the only one that didn't make it because of the weather. Evan and another fellow (who's name escapes me at the moment) were there with their Deloreans and they looked great. I'll keep my eye out for other good shows that we may all be able to attend. Maybe Lime Rock on labor day weekend?

IMG_2840.jpgIMG_2841.jpg
    3D Artist @ Wayfair LLC.

Status: Newbie - Apologies in advanced for a lack of knowledge of forum topics and etiquette. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MSpieler View Post
    I made it! It was a nice show in a great location, but you wen't the only one that didn't make it because of the weather. Evan and another fellow (who's name escapes me at the moment) were there with their Deloreans and they looked great. I'll keep my eye out for other good shows that we may all be able to attend. Maybe Lime Rock on labor day weekend?
    Great pics!

My VIN:    4941

RI Delorean

Hello
    I am a RI resident....BUT close enough to Ma to get together from time to time.

My VIN:    16504

Hoping someone might be able to help. I moved to Great Barrington, MA. about a year ago and my DMC has been working fine so I don't yet have a local mechanic to partner with for repairs and general maintenance. Does anyone know of anyone in the Berkshires who works on and feels comfortable with Deloreans? The car wouldn't start today - it just won't turn over and I can't figure out the issue. It fired up yesterday just fine. I'm supposed to show it on Wednesday and I'm in a bind. Thanks to anyone who can provide a referral of someone to call! Appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by jrothenb View Post
    Hoping someone might be able to help. I moved to Great Barrington, MA. about a year ago and my DMC has been working fine so I don't yet have a local mechanic to partner with for repairs and general maintenance. Does anyone know of anyone in the Berkshires who works on and feels comfortable with Deloreans? The car wouldn't start today - it just won't turn over and I can't figure out the issue. It fired up yesterday just fine. I'm supposed to show it on Wednesday and I'm in a bind. Thanks to anyone who can provide a referral of someone to call! Appreciate your help.
    Hi! Perhaps you could reach out to Joe Marchese, who's just over the border in New Lebanon NY, about 30 minutes from you. He's had a D for sale for sometime at his dealership, and may be familiar with someone who's experienced working on them. I've actually had my eyes on the car he's selling for quite some time, and we've corresponded about it. I made an offer that was too low, so I'm still waiting to see if he'll dip his price anytime soon! His email is [email protected].

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast