FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Massachusetts Delorean Owners

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by gongloo View Post
    I was at their British Car Day a couple of years back and brought the only DeLorean that day. Would be happy to return.
    I'll let you know once I know I'm going for sure. There are still openings but a lot of the other shows are booked up so it may be advisable to sign up soon. I'll keep in touch. Anybody else interested in going?
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    We can try to get together on June 26th at the Medfield MA car show. Last year we got together at this show when it was in Wellesley MA. This year it will be a lot bigger because the new grounds are so much larger. I hear there will be a Batmobile at the show!
    Hi Evan,
    Any chance you'd want to try the British Car Day show instead?
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    It isn't like the good old days any more.....Even the Rolls Royce Club has only a few cars show up in the last few years.....
    You're right about low attendance in the Northeast these days. Back in 92 the New England Delorean club showed up in force at that show. I'm guessing we had twenty cars or more. Now there is no club up your way although there was an attempt at one a few years ago. We'll be lucky to get a half dozen to show up at a single event these days but I believe this will be a great venue regardless with a big field of quality cars.

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    Not to be a party pooper but the above museum has a British Car Day in Brookeline Mass. every June. Coincidentaly it also falls on the 26th this year. I last went to this show around 1992 but I remember being impressed with the size and scope of the cars presented as well as the setting on "The Great Lawn" on the bank of a river and even a brass band playing tunes. If I were to pick an event to see in Mass. that weekend this would be my choice. Would anyone consider meeting up there?
    Rob
    Rob is correct...Larz is a great place for a car show and their events are very well organized. Another Larz event that I take my D to is the Extinct Car Day Oct. 22nd.

http://larzanderson.org/events/lawn-...ule/extinct16/
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

Medfield car show

At last count we have three Deloreans coming to the Medfield car show on June 26th.

My VIN:    5510

I may be able to make it. It would be cool to hang out with fellow owners.

Delorean in the metro area wanted for a quick photo

Hey folks! Sorry, not a Delorean owner myself but a big fan. I am a "muscle" bike guy and enjoy fixing them up, restorations and customs.

I recently customized a 1976 Ross Apollo to be Delorean themed and am probably going to sell it off soon to make some space for new projects. However, before I sell I did want to get a couple pictures of it next to the real thing. That is where you come in! I am looking for someone close to the metro Boston area that will let me take a photo of the bike next to their Delorean. If anybody could help me out please drop me a line at [email protected]

IMG_1762

My VIN:    5564

Hey Everyone,
    I just found #5564 in a barn 4 months ago, she is back on her feet and ready for some shows. If anyone needs tech advice or a lift let me know. I am in South Coast MA, near Providence RI
    Thanks
    Jason

My VIN:    5510

Hey Jason,

I've had my car for about 3 years now and I'm located in Fall River. Maybe we'll cross paths sometime. My car is wok in progress after it had been sitting for 14 years.

Mike

My VIN:    4941

I
    am in Cranston, RI !

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast