FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Owners & Enthusiasts in the Pacific North West!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Calling All Owners & Enthusiasts in the Pacific North West!

You, yes you! I see you there... lurking behind the shadows of the forum. Maybe you're an owner, maybe you just love the car. It doesn't matter!

Established in 1983, The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club is one of the oldest and largest DeLorean clubs in the world. But it's not just our age and size that we're proud of - it's the events, tech sessions and drives that make membership with us so great.

We're fully insured, which means liability clauses in parades and shows is no issue. DMCNW's own Toby Peterson runs 3 to 5 tech sessions every year in Washington, Oregon and even Vancouver, British Columbia. Members enjoy full colour newsletters throughout the year, scenic drives, rallies (kinda like a scavenger hunts), car shows, breakfasts, christmas parties, parades and countless themed events.

Membership is just $20 per year - less than a tank of gas. Even if you're still aspiring to own a DeLorean, the club is a great way to meet people, familiar yourself with the car and have a great time.

Check us out. We've got a great list of events coming up in 2015.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

I used to be a run of the mill DeLorean owner. Out there on my own. Lonely and wondering if I would ever find like-minded individuals who share my obsession. Then I stumbled on the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club and I found my place.
    They welcomed me and my car with open arms and smiles. Finally I found a place where I fit in. Here were other people who understood me. Who could sympathies with my desire for a fascia without eyebrows. Who knew the disappointment of hot-start issues or the frustration of replacing the #4 spark plug and the satisfaction of perfect graining. I was ecstatic and it changed my life forever. My outlook on life changed. My gas mileage went up as did my wealth, prosperity, and love life... yours could too. All you need to do is join the PNDC. It will improve your life in ways you can't imagine.

*Please note - Past performance does not guarantee future results. There is no guarantee that this members experience will meet your objectives or provide you with
    a given level of income, popularity, or improved gas mileage.

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    5312

I need to register, just moved up here to portland, oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Do it!

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

You're life is about to change. The new and improved you is just a phone call or click away! Where you were once lost you shall be found.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    6214

Get it done! We just hammered out our 2016 events calendar at our board meeting yesterday. There's going to be some really fun stuff this year!

My VIN:    5312

Lol its been like 8 months and I still haven't signed up. Slacker! Can someone pm me a phone number to get in Conant with someone to join. I live in Gresham right by portland

My VIN:    6214

Lol its been like 8 months and I still haven't signed up. Slacker! Can someone pm me a phone number to get in Conant with someone to join. I live in Gresham right by portland

You can download our membership application here http://pndc.org/join. All you need to do is fill it out and mail it along with the fee to our club treasurer. She is in the middle of moving at the moment and I'm not sure if she's at her new address yet. I sent her a message asking where to send the application, as soon as I hear back I'll send you a message.

Also, here's my email in case you have any questions: [email protected]

Shawn Knight
    PNDC Vice-President

Nothing can prepare you for what awaits with your upcoming membership. I recommend a high-fibre diet, a daily push-up regiment and a minimum of 10 hours of sleep every night.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

And an entire summer has gone by and we haven't gotten the local Portland club together except once.
    That said, I'm thinking about something this month. A drive out in the gorge if I can pull a few members together.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast