FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2015)-Saturday April 18th- in Lexington NC

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2015)-Saturday April 18th- in Lexington NC

Who is interested in getting together once again for a little DeLorean fun? If you are unsure what this is about, check out the threads from previous events here in this section of the forum. Also, come check out my newest addition, VIN 888, that I literally got this week! I just couldn't stay away from owning another early VIN. Plans for the event will be as usual. Start time in the "late morning", or whenever you'd like to arrive. Break for lunch and continue projects as time allows. Just add your name, if bringing a D and/or guests, and what projects you would like to work on.

My VIN:    16882.

I plan to be there and will probably bring a new rheostat hoping someone can help me install. My D is currently in the shop. Hopefully all goes well there but if not, I might need to seek help fixing whatever they screw up.

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

I'm in! Not too sure about projects yet, but I know I'd like to replace the WUR, door lock module, and maybe the headliners sometime soon.

My VIN:    1561

I'll be there too! Looking forward to it as usual. It'll just be me, although I'll see if I can get Jim over in Raleigh interested.

Edit: Congrats on the new car, Darren! You are truly nuts.
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

too far a drive for me now

Will be with you all in spirit! Don't have too much fun without me.
    Michael Babb

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Babb View Post
    Will be with you all in spirit! Don't have too much fun without me.
    Hello everybody , congrats on 888 I love to be there

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Exciting update/PJ Grady/reschedule to May 16th

I've got an exciting update to this thread. I've spoken with Rob Grady of PJ Grady and he wants to attend the tech event. But there is a catch. We need to re-schedule the date in order to have Rob Grady attend. To those that have responded thus far, how does Saturday May 16th sound to enable Rob to attend? There are still some details to work out, but Rob would be available for general inspections and perhaps some other repair work by appointment. He would be able to bring some parts for sale as well, ordered in advance of course. Depending on demand, we could also work out a possible two day event into Sunday as well. Please respond if you can make the date switch and if this announcement makes you want to attend (if you weren't sure before) then please add your name to the list. There will be more info available regarding having Rob attend in the near future. For now, you can also add what you may want Rob to do to your car as well. Thanks and looking forward to hearing some feedback...

My VIN:    16867

Darren - I am in the process of some Medical issues - nothing serious other than for the fact that getting a date for some of this stuff is very serious. So, I hope to attend and if I can't make it I will let you know. Also, I know Rob and have high regards for his work.. If it becomes a two day event I would like to have him do some work. I'll keep you posted. May16th seems to work for me.

yes may 16 would actually be even better

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Ah that would be cool! Though I can't make it that day, have to travel for a wedding. But have fun!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast