FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2015)-Saturday April 18th- in Lexington NC

My VIN:    10091

Club(s):   (DCH)

Darren, Thanks again for the invitation. I would like to attend, but I have a conflict with the earlier date. May 16 should work for me. Would like to bring my car down and have some of the guys help fine tune the engine. Have not done much work on it car since the DCS event. There's not alot of support for these cars in my area. Best.

Darren,

Thanks for the invitation. I'm planning to attend. Not a D owner yet, but I may bring something "interesting" for the nice drive up.

Brian C

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

1st date this weekend

Ok folks, this coming Saturday is the first tech session date. As far as I know, the following are attending...

1. Me (2D)
    2. Mark (1D)
    3. Kevin (1D)
    4. Todd (1D)
    5. Tom (1D)
    6. Brian
    7. Trevor (1D)
    8. Lamar (1D)
    9. Walter (1D)

I think all the others will be attending the next session in May, and/or attending both sessions. If anyone else wants to attend, let me know (especially for the first date since it is coming up soon).

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Looking forward to it! I may also need help with my speedo, my trip reset stopped working this past week, need to know how to get it out of the binnacle and possibly how to fix. Also, my headliner won't be in on time, but if anyone has any tips on installing to share, that'd be great. But my WUR and door lock module have come in.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

I'm on board for both dates. See you then.

-Mike
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Weather Permitting

I'll be there. Weather will determine if I drive the D or my DD (Daily Driver)

Thanks!

My VIN:    1561

I'm still planning on attending both sessions. I already promised Tom I'd be there tomorrow to help him fix his fuel distributor issues and I have the o-ring he needs on-hand, so hopefully the weather holds out.

Kevin, I've done my headliners and CPR before so I can help you there. I haven't done much with the speedo other than my angle drive (at one of Darren's sessions years ago) but I'd be happy to lend a hand if you want.

See you guys tomorrow.

Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Great to see everyone again. Thanks Darren for a very relaxing and enjoyable day. See you all in 3 weeks!

-Mike
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

What a great and fun day overall! A few little pop up showers, but nothing that ruined the day. Going back a few posts to Brian's post....you showed up in something interesting and surprising alright.....your very own DeLorean! Congrats on the purchase! I can honestly say this is the first time that I've ever had someone interested in learning about DeLoreans drive up in one of their own. And it was awesome!

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics, per usual I just get caught up in the moments and enjoy it. I know a few things got done on nearly every car that needed something done, especially getting Tom's car running again.

Next session is May 16th.

My VIN:    16882.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast