FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2015)-Saturday April 18th- in Lexington NC

My VIN:    16882.

North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2015)-Saturday April 18th- in Lexington NC

Put me down under 'most likely but not certain' for May. Rheostat, seat belt buzzer, and seat belt mechanism refurbishment might be some topics to discuss with Rob. If I'm able to attend and he has the rheostat I'll buy it from him. Rob is the person responsible for the overall excellent condition of my D. Look forward to meeting him someday.
    Last edited by Hokie; 03-25-2015 at 11:32 PM.

My VIN:    1561

Sounds like an excellent addition, I've never met Rob. I should still be able to make it. What's the process for ordering something from Rob to have him bring down? Order on his website and just specify to not ship? I could use a new gas cap, so shouldn't be a big deal for him to bring on his trip.

Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    781

I was not going to be able to attend the April meeting due to family issues, but this date change seems as though it might allow me to make it. Nothing definite, but you can put me down for a strong "maybe." (Does such a thing exist? )
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZeroFilms View Post
    Nothing definite, but you can put me down for a strong "maybe." (Does such a thing exist? )
    So, A Firm Possibility, of a Definite Maybe...

(Sorry guys, I couldn't resist).

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

To answer your question about ordering parts Todd, I would call Rob Grady directly and tell him what you want. I think he prefers phone over Internet anyway.

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

I'm considering keeping both dates open. I have some people that could only make the first date and some where the second is actually better. Of course the second date is the only date that Rob Grady can attend. So, someone like Kevin could come for the first date. People are also welcome to attend both dates if they wish. I have a few owners that are not members here where there are conflicts with the two proposed dates. That is why I would like to offer either or both dates to those that would like to attend.

Hey George! Why don't you make a commitment to one of the dates? Even if it is a perhaps definitely maybe.

Marcello, you bringing your 5speed or your new project auto?

Tom hasn't touched his car since it quit on him a few miles from his house. He will be bringing it on a trailer so we can hopefully figure out what caused it to quit on him.

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

I have no problems with emails, texts, PM's, PMS you name it!!!! It's just my website that's not up to date yet. I'm harboring vast quantities of cool parts that nobody knows about yet. At least I'll always have enough spares for my cars :-)
    PS the PMS line was a joke OK?
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    To answer your question about ordering parts Todd, I would call Rob Grady directly and tell him what you want. I think he prefers phone over Internet anyway.

Hello Darren, how did you know about my new project? Vin 6438. At this point I don't know what I will bring. It all depends on how far along I am with the restoration by May 16.

I know about 6438 because you posted about buying it last month in another thread and I read about it there. These cars are addictive, aren't they? I hope Yianni sees this thread and can bring his car again. Haven't heard from him since DCS I believe.

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    I'm considering keeping both dates open.
    I'd be down for that if you end up offering both dates.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast