FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Be Honest!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by tjd View Post
    If you read enough you here about peoples experiances with DMCH remanufactured and "new build" cars. All surprising stuff and reaffirms why for me I am much happier with one that is factory built and not torn down and rebuilt be their techs. I'd be disappointed to learn that a reman or "new build" DeLorean that I paid top dollar for did not include Grady boards as the OEM boards are pretty useless and this has been known since the late 80's, and as such are a major safety issue. I continue to be surprised about the accounts of the quality and workmanship on these cars out of Houston. I must say I was unimpressed with the fit & finish of the DMCH "new build" that was in the showroom at the DMC Midwest open house back in may.
    I would like to hear Wilson(Cannon20Dfan) chime in on his. I read in another thread that he sent his off to DPI to have some major work done to it or something along those lines.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I would like to hear Wilson(Cannon20Dfan) chime in on his. I read in another thread that he sent his off to DPI to have some major work done to it or something along those lines.
    +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3