FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Spring Cleaning!

Spring Cleaning!

Now that spring is here, I'm cleaning out my old parts. Instead of keeping track of an ever-changing list, I built in a section of my website to keep track of it all. This is currently only a partial list (I have a ton more parts in my garage I'd like to sell), but I will be adding those to the list at some point also.

Here's the list:
    http://VIN559.com/ForSale

Which includes everything from headlights to exhaust components. Radio, rock screen, rheostat, etc. Feel free to take a look!

If anyone has any relevant questions, feel free to ask! Just thought I'd get a thread started so I could also post any updates here also. Keep in mind: prices include shipping, and either PM or email work for me. First come first serve regardless of method used

*bump*

All parts still for sale, will be listing more soon.

Also have a load of damaged parts, not sure if anyone's interested in those, but here's an incomplete list:

- Radiator
    - Lower Control Arms
    - Cooling Fans (burnt-out motors, great condition blades, "scratch 'n dent" duct)
    - Lambda Counter Module (missing ISO plug, easily sourced though)
    - OEM spare tire (rubber only, unless the new spare I got will fit the hubs)
    - Wheel spacer hubs
    - All kinds of bolts, washers, nuts, etc.

Just to repeat, that was a list of damaged parts. The link in the first post is for usable and undamaged items. If there's interest, I'll figure out a price, otherwise I'm probably keeping them.

Also have two headliner clips. I'm sure they're simple enough to make, but for some reason the vendors list that part as a having a core, so I'll sell them on the condition that they not be used in conjunction with a vendor's headliner purchase. Anyone else (including vendors) that wants it is fair game.
    Last edited by Shep; 05-05-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Following good parts also for sale, haven't figured out a price on all of them yet:

- 2 x Dummy switches
    - All lenses for door lights (4 x amber, 2 x red)
    - Various LED bulbs
    - 2x "cheap" aftermarket angel eye H4 housings, with light visible damage, plastic backing, and glass lens. $50
    - 2x "high-end" NLA aftermarket angel eye H4 housings, with no damage, metal backing, glass lens, and replaceable bulbs (4 total, 2 each). Includes 4x "true white" LED's and 4x amber LED's. $150

Damaged parts to add:
    - Window regulator (motor is all that's salvageable, gearing likely destroyed)
    - A/C compressor (at least, I don't think it works... maybe it does though)
    - Front spoiler (has crack in it, still one piece, mignt be repairable)
    - Rock screen (dings and dents, some minor rust, otherwise functional)
    - Some plastic housing for the A/C unit. Cracked in half, was held together with duct tape.
    - Defroster switch that no longer functions (cap tilts easily both directions, doesn't activate circuit).

Sale pending on water pipes. Every other part still for sale!

Might take to eBay soon if these parts don't sell. Haven't gotten any other bites on these parts, not quite sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Sale pending on water pipes. Every other part still for sale!

Might take to eBay soon if these parts don't sell. Haven't gotten any other bites on these parts, not quite sure why.
    I'll bite. Your prices are too high on common stuff everyone gets rid of all the time. If people don't buy, try cutting your prices in half so they are reasonable and see if you get a few PMs. People like a good deal on here, give em one and they will clean your garage!
    Last edited by zimvsdib; 06-05-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Good point. I'll crunch some numbers and drop list prices soon. In the meantime:

Accepting offers on all parts!

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by zimvsdib View Post
    I'll bite. Your prices are too high on common stuff everyone gets rid of all the time. If people don't buy, try cutting your prices in half so they are reasonable and see if you get a few PMs. People like a good deal on here, give em one and they will clean your garage!
    X2.. I have most of these parts in my shed collecting dust. no one wants them. especially the stock exhaust system components. Cant even give them away.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    X2.. I have most of these parts in my shed collecting dust. no one wants them. especially the stock exhaust system components. Cant even give them away.
    Yup, got the memo the first time around.

Last call

Putting parts on eBay in the coming days. Going once, going twice...