FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: VIN 10201 Thread

My VIN:    10201

Now that I have a garage, I'm back to work.

Decided to do a "quick" rattlecan paintjob on the rear bumper. I ran out of primer and realized ill also need more paint, so i've got to hike to advance auto tomorrow.

My VIN:    10201

Harbor freight had a 7" polisher on sale and I couldnt pass it up. I used the heaviest cut compound meguiars has and a rough cut pad but it still wasnt enough. Ill probably have to get a sanding pad first. Also, holy crap does a polisher make a damn mess!

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

History of the smiling face

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Dont know what that is but it doesnt seem right
    Does anyone know the history behind the red smiling face next to your Ballast resistor ? I ask as I have the exact same one.. I wonder if its something someone did at the factory ?

My VIN:    1710

Quote Originally Posted by er1c View Post
    Does anyone know the history behind the red smiling face next to your Ballast resistor ? I ask as I have the exact same one.. I wonder if its something someone did at the factory ?
    The red (and blue) splotches near the ballast resistors are how the dealers documented the 2 factory recalls. I've never seen one in the form of a smiley face before, but that tells me both cars probably had their recalls performed by the same technician.
    Louie Golden

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
    The red (and blue) splotches near the ballast resistors are how the dealers documented the 2 factory recalls. I've never seen one in the form of a smiley face before, but that tells me both cars probably had their recalls performed by the same technician.
    Thanks Louie, I guess someone just added eyes and a mouth to my red splotch Darn I was hoping for something a lot more WOW FACTOR

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10