FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SCREEN MACHINES & Videobob coming to the UK

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    Lol, one last time, or ill be the nerd that locks this down. I understand people need to hear both parties especially potential customers BUT, we have covered this before. Do a search for the many (already locked) topics.
    Roger. Noted.

--Aotmfilms

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Soundkillr was here.

Attention Whore

MODS, fans, foes, whatever.
    This thread was started by me as a way to make myself available to fans of my show, fans of my work, potential customers or mutual friends who wanted to meet with me in the UK.
    I go out of my way to be a cool as I can with people.
    However some people are giant dicks no matter what you do for them.
    I have definitely had arguments with people in the past, some of which I regret, some had it coming, others came to me looking for it.
    As moderators, if you want to run a peaceful forum you should take actions against people like MR2NUT who are nothing more than thread trolls who make it their life mission
    to cause trouble for others.
    I understand that I am a target and I have handful of haters out there, that's fine.
    I have hundreds of thousands of people who "like" me on social media, youtube, national television, etc.
    I don't guide my life by half a dozen internet trolls who give me hate. Who cares?
    The only reason I would bother replying to MR2NUT is because he made him self a customer and purchased items from me.
    I have learned that my trolls are also my customers. They buy things from me just so they complain about it, but then they use the stuff anyway!!!
    Explain that?
    Almost every Time Machine out there has my stuff on it, either directly or in-directly by copy.
    That said, I have hoarded parts and bought out all remaining supplies of many parts or made molds of exact parts, so other builders simply can not replicate what I do because the parts are not available
    and they resort to substitutes or alternate building methods. Therefore, they are not really competition for me.
    I have since become quite the snob when it comes to my cars, I do it right, screen accurate or I refuse the sale.
    You get it like the one in the movie or you don't get it.
    I know I can't please everyone and I don't try to. I am only interested in customers who want a true replica of the original car, built well and by a team that has done it more times than anyone else on Earth.
    When the BTTF craze dies down I will have a lot of other cars to fall back on. I am not worried about it.
    This confidence and security has given me a new attitude and a much thicker skin.
    SO these trolls don't really bother me anymore, but they do destroy your forum and poison the good mood.
    If you want to make this a happy place, spank these children or put them on a time out.
    Thanks.

PS: I am in Washington DC this weekend. I am always happy to meet anyone, anytime that I can make available.

My VIN:    3060

Take it to PM, Bob.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Bob, I'm tired of this. I tried to take the cool approach and ask everyone to play well, and keep the harsh comments to themselves. This was for both your benefit and ours, allowing the thread to stay open. BOTH sides stated an opinion. It could have been left there and moved on, but the jabbing continued. The thread will remain in the feed for a long time, so you are still getting your initial point across, but this way drama is kept to a minimum.
    Soundkillr was here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3