FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Interesting Load of Cars

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Interesting Load of Cars

Here's about the strangest carrier pickup I've seen. It's kind of the BTTF Movie on one truckload.

I know they are not exact, sorry, but I still thought it was cool.

Marty's Toyota truck
    The Libyans
    The DeLorean
    And Farmer Peabody's truck if he really had one. .. . . I couldn't recall if they showed it, but this is what he would have had.

Interesting thing is that from what I hear the VW bus is probably the most valuable car on the load.
    BTTF cars.jpg
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    Here's about the strangest carrier pickup I've seen. It's kind of the BTTF Movie on one truckload.

I know they are not exact, sorry, but I still thought it was cool.

Marty's Toyota truck
    The Libyans
    The DeLorean
    And Farmer Peabody's truck if he really had one. .. . . I couldn't recall if they showed it, but this is what he would have had.

Interesting thing is that from what I hear the VW bus is probably the most valuable car on the load.
    BTTF cars.jpg
    Yes, those 21 window busses fetch an amazing amount of money. I couldnt even afford a rusted up one when I bought my bay window bus.

My VIN:    07000

Any 67 and earlier split-window bus is worth a ton, even when sitting rusted in someone's field or forest. Anything later that's a bay window can be had pretty cheap, or reasonably. The Libyan bus was a late 60's (or maybe early 70's?) bay window.
    My 63 23-window sold for $21k with 75% restoration, running daily driver, about 7 years ago. Today I could have gotten $80k where it was, and restored around $150k.

One of the biggest factors then for higher prices was tons of them going overseas to Japan. I'm guessing that's even more so now.