Hi, I have the domain deloreanmotorsports.com I would like to sell. I've had this domain for nearly 16 years. At first it was used for a DeLorean repair service offered by my father's shop, but that ended soon after for various reasons. I was planning on making a fan page for modified DeLoreans, but canceled the project sometime in 2004 after moving out of the US.

There have been offers to buy the domain over the years, but I never had an interest to sell. I did finally offer it to one person who asked me on two occasions, but we could not work out a final deal as neither of us seemed to have the time back then.

I've now decided to sell of the remainder of my business domains since I'm no longer in that field and one of the last to go is this domain that I have been holding on to perhaps for sentimental reasons.

I'm basically asking more or less what I've paid over the past 16 years to own the domain. First person with $300USD gets it. Paypal is fine. Please PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks so much!

Best wishes,

-albert