FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: I've been interviewed on TV about VIN 3305!!

My VIN:    3305

Cool I've been interviewed on TV about VIN 3305!!

As you may know I come from northern Italy. I had the chance to take a trip with the Delorean in the middle of Italy (Grosseto, in Tuscany) which is about 320 miles far from home. There I met a local TV crew that asked me if I could be interviewed! The result is this video that has been broadcast in the local TV channel called TV9!

The interviewer was very kind and willing to know more about the car, so the experience was pleasant! Also, I work in a TV station too, so I was really comfortable with all that stuff!

Here you go! Of course the interview is in italian language, but at least you can see some good shots of my car!!

My VIN:    03572

Nice. To bad we don't have a language converter yet like we do for typed text.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Great video, thanks for sharing

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    Nice. To bad we don't have a language converter yet like we do for typed text.
    The youtube video comes with closed-captioning (subtitles), in Italian of course, but you can have them translated into English. Admittedly the end result is pretty poor, but it gives you an idea of what's going on.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    4519

Actually... I tried to run the video with italian subtitles on, they make me appear like a ill-formed and ignorant dumb

You can understand approximately under 30% of my statements with that subs on!

Awesome. Like they said you are a superstar.

Thanks for sharing!
    ED

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Well said amico the joy of owning a Delorean!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Your car looks really good. Did they badmouth the car or was it positive?
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Thanks everybody! Yes I try to keep the car mechanically and cosmetically good as much as I can, and since it's a daily driver it's not so very clean after all ! Moreover in that moment I was about 320 miles from home (and you know what highways do to cars )

The interview is very clever I think, it focuses on mainly Delorean's dream and fall, the engine of the car and the Italian Delorean Club... just a tiny reference to BTTF, the whole thing it's about motoring