FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Parts and Fascia

Stainless Parts and Fascia

Parts car is back. I apologize to anyone who tried to communicate with me earlier about parts and I did not get back to them. I sold some select pieces and had some trouble with shipping, finally resolved all issues and I now have remaining pieces to dispose of:

rear right fender
    rear left fender
    rear fascia
    front fascia - sun and heat has warped part of front fascia
    steering wheel
    steering column (I don't how to remove it - so that could pose a problem)
    right door (passenger side) this door has some dings in it (no torsion bars or hinges)
    then ----- the dam frame. this is the frame, the fiber, and suspension for now - can be purchased by a lucky son of a %$#@@ that wants to transport it. (I am not separating wheels and suspension just yet in order to help move the frame) If you want this - first, do not insult me and offer $50.00 and make sure you can get it. Just west of Chicago, Il.

There are a couple of other misc stainless pieces and parts - front grill, the little metal strip in front of roof t-panel (who knows what the hell they call that), rocker panels - why, front spoiler, and license plate bezel.

I want to thank Mike at Delorean Motor Company Midwest in Crystal Lake - very helpful with some parts, extremely professional and easy to work with.

Sorry to those that were interested in T-Panel roof, have to ship that to Norway as a favor to someone - don't ask.

Once again, I apologize to anyone who tried to contact me before about parts, this has been a bigger project than I planned on and just could not get back in touch with all interested parties. Any of those individuals that are still interested, please contact me. (and I am saving the left door for that guy on DMC Talk in Oregon - some day I will drive out that way and we can make deal then - it make take several months or several years). email [email protected]

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlebarbeque View Post
    Any of those individuals that are still interested, please contact me. (and I am saving the left door for that guy on DMC Talk in Oregon - some day I will drive out that way and we can make deal then - it make take several months or several years).
    Thanks for keeping me in mind...

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Added Pictures

I have added some pictures. These pieces are almost too good to be put on a vehicle. In a perfect world they should be on display in someone's living room but, they are of course available for purchase and the buyer is free to use the pieces as they see fit. (that rear fender will make a great center piece or it can be put on a car I suppose)

2005-10-01 00.00.00-74.jpg 2005-10-01 00.00.00-10.jpg 2005-10-01 00.00.00-31.jpg 2005-10-01 00.00.00-25.jpg

Rear facia

It's a pity I live on the other side off the planet (Australia) that rear facia is so Mitch better than mine.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Do you mind me asking the VIN of this car being parted out, so we know it's given its parts to help others live
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Couple Mo Pictures

A few more pics to entice would be buyers.
    The spoiler is so nice, pondering attaching it to the Jeep Liberty in the driveway.

2005-10-01 00.00.00-13.jpg

And there is a nice grille. Unfortunately, the little DMC logo seems to have walked away.

2005-10-01 00.00.00-66.jpg

And these two yellow things, so cute.....

2005-10-01 00.00.00-63.jpg

There are a few more parts including a steering column but....Mike did not tell me how to take that off the car so you may have to buy the frame in order to get the steering column...If the sun shines today we'll take a look at it and see if my IQ is high enough to figure it out on my own (don't hold your breathe).

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

Interested. Can you post prices and let us know where you're located? I assume in the NW based on the pics.
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

Pics Pricing on there way

Sorry for not posting more pics and pricing earlier, just didn't know what parts are worth. I will post more pics and prices tonight. I have to take the kids into Chicago today for shopping and bonding time - sun is shining finally.

Some Prices

Here is a rough list of the prices for parts that are still available. (I am not sure what most items are worth so bare with me, finding reliable sales data is difficult, I mostly used eBay closed sales as a guide) I will not ignore any reasonable offer (reasonable).

Steering Wheel $165.00
    Front Grill $150.00
    Front Spoiler $110.00
    Left Rear Fender $650.00
    Right Rear Fender $650.00
    Rear Fascia $825.00
    Rocker Panels $72.50 Each (right one is still on car - it just doesn't want to let go)
    Header Panel $205.00

I have a few more parts but I want to take them off the car and make them look pretty (technically, make sure they are in working order or damage free) before I sell them. (items left are stuff like the wheels and suspension parts, steering column and rack, the annoying washing fluid bottle, the master cylinder and attached servo-motor(maybe) unit thingy)

Mo pics are available if needed. Note - some items are on eBay now with slightly different prices (higher on eBay)
    Sorry for sloppy post - some days I have lots-o-time and some days just too much work.

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

PM sent
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast