Hi all, had talked about this problem last summer and thought it to be concured. How ever yesterday on my drive home it showed up again.
About half way through my 45min drive home (about 55mph all the way) as I am coasting down a long steady hill in gear it almost bucks a bit if you will, clutch in ,seems to idle back no problem and no bucking. Come to a stop at a few lights before my subdivsion, start to ease into the throttle keeping it steady, it's almost as if it's got no power then all at once she takes off as if I have nitrous lol same result at the next few lights. Well waiting for them to go green she seems to idle normal area however Id say slightly rougher. Haven't driven it again, but once I was into the subdivsion she seemed fine again, hammered on it down my street and it seemed normal.
I've got some ideas but more or less grasping at staws. I'm assuming it's fuel troubles, suggestion?

Bit of back ground, last year I cleaned the tank inside vary well, new pick up filter, aswell installed a spring into the pick up line to pervent collapse. New boot and cover.
Plugs cap wire rotors fuel filter done last spring

Thanks in advance for any help!