FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: glove box

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

From what I've seen, they still have and sell some parts on eBay every now and then. Maybe they've got the site still active due to this, but I have never ordered from them, nor had I even had interest in ordering from them back when they were still going.

No worries, it happens, we were all new to the car at one point. Anything you're unsure of just ask or do a forum search.
    -----Dan B.

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

I am in! I need one to keep my cover closed. Ive been looking and looking but no luck.

My VIN:    Early

I am in too, especially if it is squared off! I have ac vents in the knee pads and need to modify the box for fitment.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    From what I've seen, they still have and sell some parts on eBay every now and then. Maybe they've got the site still active due to this, but I have never ordered from them, nor had I even had interest in ordering from them back when they were still going.

No worries, it happens, we were all new to the car at one point. Anything you're unsure of just ask or do a forum search.
    Thanks! I would be interested. Mine is pretty much new but as how I am looking 30 years down the road keeping the Delorean, stuff may be hard to come by in 2045 (or it may be in every corner drugstore BTTF reference)

Crap the D would be 64 years old....
    I would be 75....
    THATS Scary!
    --Doug
    Last edited by aotmfilms; 09-29-2015 at 01:51 PM.
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...

My VIN:    3349

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

I know this is a rather old thread, but my glove box insert is cracked. Was this project ever completed were these boxes produced? What was the cost?

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

I would be interested too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2