FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for "Fixer Upper" - Yep, I read the sticky post!

My VIN:    2784

Club(s):   (DMA)

Looking for "Fixer Upper" - Yep, I read the sticky post!

Hi!

New to the forum and Deloreans in general. I've wanted one since I was a little kid, and a couple of "Damn, if only I responded faster!"s later and I've got the Delorean bug. Gotta have one!

My friend and I do car restorations -- strip to the frame then rebuild level, not just change the battery and wax the hood. We're both keen to work on a fixer-upper and I'm hoping to find something in the $10 - $20k range. I understand it'll probably be more expensive this way in the long run, but it's also living the dream for me so I want to do it that way :)

We are located in New Hampshire but for the right car/price I'll take one from anywhere and figure out how to move it.

Thanks!

Delorean for sale in Vermont needs work

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post
    New to the forum and Deloreans in general. I've wanted one since I was a little kid, and a couple of "Damn, if only I responded faster!"s later and I've got the Delorean bug. Gotta have one!

My friend and I do car restorations -- strip to the frame then rebuild level, not just change the battery and wax the hood. We're both keen to work on a fixer-upper and I'm hoping to find something in the $10 - $20k range. I understand it'll probably be more expensive this way in the long run, but it's also living the dream for me so I want to do it that way

We are located in New Hampshire but for the right car/price I'll take one from anywhere and figure out how to move it.

Thanks!
    I know of a Delorean for sale in Vermont, it needs work. Call Tabor at 802-433-1592.

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    I know of a Delorean for sale in Vermont, it needs work. Call Tabor at 802-433-1592.
    Awesome! I left a message, hopefully I'll hear back soon. Thanks for passing along the info!

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Welcome to DMCTalk!
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Check your pms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    5210

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Awesome! I left a message, hopefully I'll hear back soon. Thanks for passing along the info!
    I too are in the market too for a project car in the New England area at this price range and I have seen Tabor's car, it will certainly fit with your "restoration" desire. Also call Steve Quinn at Marry Motors in Salisbury, MA. He has VIN 00014 out back that he can't get the title for, but you might be able to work some magic on the RMV.

Another car worth checking out is a twin turbo Delorean is going up for auction at the Greenwich ConcoursO D'Elegance Auction at the end of the month! 1983 DE LOREAN DMC 12 TWIN TURBO TWO-DOOR COUPÉ VIN. SCEDT26T7DD015315

PM me if you want to connect
    Last edited by MSpieler; 05-18-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    3D Artist @ Wayfair LLC.

Status: Newbie - Apologies in advanced for a lack of knowledge of forum topics and etiquette. Thanks!

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome to the forum

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Just PM'd you about an '83 for sale in Maine!

Quote Originally Posted by DannonWeb View Post
    Just PM'd you about an '83 for sale in Maine!
    I've emailed! I just want to thank everyone on this forum for being so incredibly helpful. I've gotten some great leads -- I've got one I'm very interested in but the deal isn't done yet so more leads are definitely appreciated.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by MSpieler View Post
    Also call Steve Quinn at Marry Motors in Salisbury, MA. He has VIN 00014 out back that he can't get the title for, but you might be able to work some magic on the RMV.
    Don't think that VIN's right
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast