Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 161 to 168 of 168

Thread: Personalized (vanity) plates... let's see 'em!

  1. #161
    Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    81

    My VIN:    02855

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)


  2. #162
    Member Parzival's Avatar
    Join Date:  Apr 2018

    Location:  Florida

    Posts:    77

    I've got a golden ticket!

    It came!

    PAR Z VAL

  3. #163
    Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2017

    Location:  Madison, MS

    Posts:    71

    My VIN:    3455

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    When I'm not at the day job, I write and produce 80s inspired synth pop as FM-84.

    Thanks to Rich for taking this awesome photo at the UC Davis Picnic Day Parade on April 22, 2017.

    Just ran across this while flipping through this thread. Atlas was the first album I played in my Delorean the day I got it 2 years ago! Itís still perfect music for late afternoon cruises. Great job!

  4. #164
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jan 2019

    Location:  Central Georgia

    Posts:    17

    Quote Originally Posted by davidc89 View Post
    That's what I chose in GA. Great minds and all...

  5. #165
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jan 2019

    Location:  Central Georgia

    Posts:    17

    Docbrwn
    Attached Images

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Oct 2014

    Location:  Virginia Beach, Virginia

    Posts:    279

    My VIN:    5312

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    When I'm not at the day job, I write and produce 80s inspired synth pop as FM-84.

    Thanks to Rich for taking this awesome photo at the UC Davis Picnic Day Parade on April 22, 2017.

    Holy crap you are FM-84? You made the album Atlas loool omg. Thats been one of my favs this past year holy cow. NEVER would of known if i had not read that comment, nice!
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1990 Mazda Miata "Happy Daily Driver"

  7. #167
    October 1981 C.Bennett's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2016

    Location:  Bay Area, CA

    Posts:    118

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalB View Post
    Just ran across this while flipping through this thread. Atlas was the first album I played in my Delorean the day I got it 2 years ago! Itís still perfect music for late afternoon cruises. Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Holy crap you are FM-84? You made the album Atlas loool omg. Thats been one of my favs this past year holy cow. NEVER would of known if i had not read that comment, nice!
    Haha! Yep thatís me. FM-84 is my other passion project when Iím not tinkering with the DeLorean. So glad you guys dig the music. Iím flying to London on Thursday to play a sold out show - oh and weíve got brand new music coming this week!

    The other good news is that cassettes of the album will be available soon - primarily so us DeLorean owners can blast it out in our cars.

    Cheers!
    Oct 1981 DeLorean DMC-12
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and proud owner.

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Oct 2014

    Location:  Virginia Beach, Virginia

    Posts:    279

    My VIN:    5312

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    Haha! Yep thatís me. FM-84 is my other passion project when Iím not tinkering with the DeLorean. So glad you guys dig the music. Iím flying to London on Thursday to play a sold out show - oh and weíve got brand new music coming this week!

    The other good news is that cassettes of the album will be available soon - primarily so us DeLorean owners can blast it out in our cars.

    Cheers!
    Already do, cheers dude hell yeah
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1990 Mazda Miata "Happy Daily Driver"

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •