Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 401 to 404 of 404

Thread: VIN 4728 Running Resto

  1. #401
    Senior Member Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Ontario, Canada

    Posts:    3,856

    My VIN:    3937

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Took a short ride today, but my battery light is on so I didn't want to go far.

    Stopped to take a pic with a late 70's Plymouth Arrow near where I live:

    Attachment 51668
    Beauty Rich! Congrats! Really great to see you on the road!

    If this marks the next chapter in the restoration of 4728, would you want to start a new thread/section on issues you're still getting resolved? I think this is about the 400th post here and there's lots of info. Might be easier for others to read a current list of issues than working backwards through this thread. Just a suggestion, up to you of course.
    One damn minute Admiral...


  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Nov 2013

    Location:  NYS

    Posts:    1,993

    My VIN:    Formerly 10372, currently 4728

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Beauty Rich! Congrats! Really great to see you on the road!

    If this marks the next chapter in the restoration of 4728, would you want to start a new thread/section on issues you're still getting resolved? I think this is about the 400th post here and there's lots of info. Might be easier for others to read a current list of issues than working backwards through this thread. Just a suggestion, up to you of course.

    Good point, I hadn't thought of that....I'll do that going forward.
    Restoration of VIN 4728 in progress...

  3. #403
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Nov 2013

    Location:  NYS

    Posts:    1,993

    My VIN:    Formerly 10372, currently 4728

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Good point, I hadn't thought of that....I'll do that going forward.
    (Hanging out on the Thug Forum is compromising my sense of etiquette -lol.)
    Restoration of VIN 4728 in progress...

  4. #404
    Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2012

    Location:  Duncanville, Alabama USA

    Posts:    810

    My VIN:    6599

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    (Hanging out on the Thug Forum is compromising my sense of etiquette -lol.)
    Well, everyone's allowed a bad habit or two...

    Your car's looking Great!

    George
    George.



    1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •