FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1981 DeLorean 5spd - 1 Owner - Grooved Hood - 9,xxx miles - Parked 15 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by DannonWeb View Post
    Hi uhhair, that's a generous gesture which I may take you up on if the cards fall into place. I'm still waiting on more pics and info. Thanks!

FYI, I have had far more interest that I originally intended in the vehicle. If no one here scoops it up by end of week I am going to put it on eBay...

A couple of condition related questions I have been receiving:

The front passenger fender is dented
    The bumpers are wavy and could use a re-spray
    Car started and ran well for me after fuel pump installation. I then replaced the Cap, Rotor, Wires, Plugs (all with DMC MW parts), and it didn't fire for me. There was a small fuel leak at the cold start injector so I stopped cranking.
    Clutch master and slave need attention as pedal goes to floor.
    Original window sticker, owners documents, and sporadic service history is included. Remember this only has 9xxx miles and hasn't been in need of too too much.
    Front driver's side door panel is currently off as the latch is out of adjustment.
    A proper side post battery is not included with the sale. I was running it with a top post battery and vice grips to make a proper connection.
    New wipers installed last week along with new proper washer plastic piece on passenger wiper arm.
    Tires are older and would need replacing. They do hold air however not recommended to be driving on.

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Hi Jim, thanks for posting more pics and info. I just PM'd you!

Quote Originally Posted by 95///M3 View Post
    FYI, I have had far more interest that I originally intended in the vehicle. If no one here scoops it up by end of week I am going to put it on eBay...

A couple of condition related questions I have been receiving:

The front passenger fender is dented
    The bumpers are wavy and could use a re-spray
    Car started and ran well for me after fuel pump installation. I then replaced the Cap, Rotor, Wires, Plugs (all with DMC MW parts), and it didn't fire for me. There was a small fuel leak at the cold start injector so I stopped cranking.
    Clutch master and slave need attention as pedal goes to floor.
    Original window sticker, owners documents, and sporadic service history is included. Remember this only has 9xxx miles and hasn't been in need of too too much.
    Front driver's side door panel is currently off as the latch is out of adjustment.
    A proper side post battery is not included with the sale. I was running it with a top post battery and vice grips to make a proper connection.
    New wipers installed last week along with new proper washer plastic piece on passenger wiper arm.
    Tires are older and would need replacing. They do hold air however not recommended to be driving on.

My VIN:    2706

can you post some pics of the front and rear frame plz?

Car has been sold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2