FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Replacement Clock

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

At the end of the day Mark developed (or modified if that suits) a part to fix a problem that we had with our cars. A few others have also done this since and I applaud all of you for doing so. If you make a few $ on each one for the time/effort/ you put in then that's OK with me and I suspect with most people.
    However a part is made to fit and where it comes from really does not worry most people it's the fact that it replaces/fixes a problem that's important and people's attempts should be encouraged not shot down because it may not be how you would do something.
    I say thanks to Mark,Rob,Shep,SpecialT for actually producing a part that was required at a sensible price.
    Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

My VIN:    3452

I'm really happy to have several vendors to source from.
    I do not want to loose any of them.

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Shep, you are embarassing yourself again.

You might want to re-read this thread:
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?10601-Sorry-guys

You've earned yourself the distinction of the first person I've ever put on my ignore list. There are far too many positive, helpful people on this forum trying to make DeLorean ownership an enjoyable experience to waste another second of my life reading one of your posts.
    Wait - what? There is an ignore list? So it will just leave out messages from someone? Someone want to PM me instructions? Thanks guys - There is this one user that just seems to make everything nasty and I've had enough of his crap. This will make the forum a much more civilized place.

There is always one...

Tom

PS - Flux3d, (this time in public) sorry you've had to put up with these childish attacks. I'm sure that statement will annoy someone, but thankfully I won't have to read about it!
    Last edited by TTait; 06-20-2015 at 12:47 AM.

My VIN:    #10719 JAN 82, Grey Interior.

Club(s):  

Thanks everyone

At the risk of blowing everything up again thanks guys for the words of support. I decided to take a couple of days away from the forum. Best form of "ignoring" tool you can get.

Don't worry, I'm sure i'll be back soon with something else I've made for the community, clock or otherwise.

Mark

As someone completely unknown to this community, but frequenting many other automotive forums, this has been for lack of a better word amusing. For the couple of years I've lurked here I've noticed the common denominator in almost every scuffle has been one person.
    This group has to be the most forgiving of all of the forums I've frequented. But there comes a time where you have to make it clear to some people that they are not the unique and special snowflake that their mommy promised them they were.
    When this many people are telling you that you are out of line, it doesn't mean they are "bullying", it means you need to take an honest look at yourself and be self critical before you open your mouth or just keep it shut.
    Shep, you need to talk to people like you would in real life. In real life your attitude would not end with just hurt feelings. Fighting words are all you bring to any conversation. Many people in real life will take them to mean that you're looking for a fight, and not just a verbal one.

+1

And please notice the Junior Member under my name.

Is it possible this thread can get back on track because I do want a clock.

Steve

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Is it possible this thread can get back on track because I do want a clock.

Steve
    Agreed. Lets stop with the character call outs and move on. Back on topic.....
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    07000

New Replacement Clock

I'd love a clock, and this looks like a great option- however my D came without the clock so I don't think I'd make the mod- of course the car had been pre- modded and now I'm thinking about doing an interior update- conversion, and it would be cool to have a mix of retro and modern
    Last edited by Timebender; 06-21-2015 at 03:14 PM.

My VIN:    #10719 JAN 82, Grey Interior.

Club(s):  

well, I'd be happy to look into making some of my versions if people are interested. Maybe sort out a 3d printed case, to make it a little more polished. What do people think about the temp sensor and voltage gauge? Worth keeping in the product?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast