These are made by the same guy that makes the stainless alternator tensioning bracket (which I haven't used since I already installed a turnbuckle tensioner)

The mount is made for the Saturn cross reference so that no spacer is needed. I like the idea of using a readily available cross-reference alternator, and had been running them with the stock mount and a spacer for a little while. I'm glad I purchased the stainless mount and switched over, as it made installation easier and the bolt hole in the mount is correctly sized for the bolt that the Saturn alternator uses. On one of my DeLoreans, using this mount actually solved the low-voltage issue I had been having. The stock mount had become rusty where it mounts to the block and wasn't making good contact. With stainless, that is no longer an issue.

If you're currently running, or plan to use, the Saturn alternator, this isn't necessary, but I highly recommend using it. It can be purchased through DMCToday.com (do a search and contact the member directly) or through eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeLorean-STA...-/291317429187).