FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Party Like a Fox 2015 - Team Fox Chicago (June 5)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Party Like a Fox 2015 - Team Fox Chicago (June 5)

The annual MJF Foundation charity event - Party Like a Fox Chicago is tonight
    and the DeLorean Club has been asked to bring a DeLorean to the event again
    It should be a fun event and we will hopefully raise some cash (and awareness)
    for Parkinson’s research. It will be a long night, but our efforts are appreciated.

As with the past few events, our DeLorean club offers a “DeLorean Ride” as one
    of the Silent Auction prizes to raise money and this year they decided to put the
    bidding online. Check out the links below, if you have a few free moments.
    Should be plenty of Social Media photos tonight. See you in the Future.

http://www.teamfoxchicago.com/

https://www.bidr.co/events/partylikeafox

https://www.bidr.co/events/item-deta...9570&item=9426

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

A few pre-event photos.

Tom "McFly" Sedor and his DeLorean (with a few BTTF props).

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

My VIN:    6125

Sounds like a great event, and nice of the people involved to donate their time to a worthy cause.

Also curious if that is a diamond select Mr. Fusion on the rear louvers in the 3rd photo

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Also curious if that is a diamond select Mr. Fusion on the rear louvers in the 3rd photo
    Yes it is. I encouraged Tom to purchase one before this event.

Hard to hear the "opening the lid" sound effect in a large, open space, but still cool.

It is a pretty good quality prop overall, but it will not easily fit (fully supported) on a
    stock louver unless you add a small wood block (or similar) to help support the back.

Tom is planning to mount this unit to a spare, modified engine cover he has on loan
    from me (and he may eventually purchase), along with some aluminum vents, etc.

My VIN:    6125

Awesome, it's really cool for me to see one "in the wild" since I was involved with the design with Diamond Select.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Awesome, it's really cool for me to see one "in the wild" since I was involved with the design with Diamond Select.
    Great job on the prop. It really is a great BTTF prop, right out of the box.

It's a little tough to transport in a DeLorean while still in the box (that's how Tom had it stored),
    but it will also fit OK wrapped in a towel or bubble wrap and placed on its side on the parcel shelf
    while transporting to a display location. If in shipping box, it needs to occupy the passenger seat.

Tom had a great time answering the question "Where's Mr. Fusion?" by just pointing to the prop.