FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DMC Midwest praise

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    16882.

DMC Midwest praise

I have heard over and over during my two years of ownership that Dave and Julie at Midwest are simple the best. Never heard anything negative at all. And I experienced firsthand today how helpful they are. I was in a true emergency situation, and I first called "expert Vendor A" who sorta kinda answered my question before telling me he didn't have time to verify anything he told me as being accurate. I then called "primary parts supplier Vendor B" who gave me the same ole response as I always get "I don't know." I swear everyone I call this vendor, I get "I don't know." Do you have this part? "I don't know." How much is this other part? "I don't know, do you have a part number?" (I'm sure my descriptions are enough for all owners to know exactly who I called. ) But then I called Midwest and Julie and crew handled everything in a professional manner. I was able to drive home because of their help. I would not have been able to get home had they not had the decency to listen and answer. Now I know why so many of you get all your parts from Midwest - they'll certainly have a large portion of my business going forward. I am sure all the vendors are great resources in their own way and I'll continue to utilize them all from time to time, but I just wanted to thank all the owners who have educated me on the nuances of each vendor, and especially for telling me about DMC Midwest. They really came to the rescue today, from thousands of miles away! Thank you Julie!
    (If I posted this comment in the wrong thread thank you admin. for moving to the correct thread.)
    Last edited by Hokie; 06-09-2015 at 06:52 PM.