FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Convention and Show (DCS 2016)

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Rich,
    I already have my tickets thank you. Can I add Friday Dinner? how do I do that?
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I've registered one car for judging, but at the last minute I want to bring a rolling chassis/frame as well. Something nobody has seen before. Is this ok? Anything I need to do or just show up with it and roll it in with my car?

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Rich,
    I already have my tickets thank you. Can I add Friday Dinner? how do I do that?
    Friday Dinner added. Invoice sent.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    I've registered one car for judging, but at the last minute I want to bring a rolling chassis/frame as well. Something nobody has seen before. Is this ok? Anything I need to do or just show up with it and roll it in with my car?
    Unless you want the rolling chassis "judged", nothing else is required.
    Rolling chassis must be brought in the same times as the cars (hourly).
    With the expected near 100 degree temps, we will try to minimize the
    time that the doors are open, to keep the AC on the indoors side.

As mentioned before, anyone who is registered can park your DeLorean in the PCCC.

Enter/Exit times are top of each hour, but slightly different each day.

Thursday 1pm - 4pm (maybe earlier, if vendors move-in done early).
    Friday 8am - 11am and 1pm - 4pm
    Saturday 8am - 10am (car show starts at 11am). 4pm - 5pm exit
    Sunday 8am - 12pm (all cars exit PCCC by Noon)

Hotel checkout is also at Noon.

Quote Originally Posted by 91 zeee View Post
    Hi. This is my first time at the show. I assume shorts and t shirts are ok for the show? What about the dinners? Is there a dress code? (shorts/t shirts still ok? shorts /collar shirts?/long pants? jeans? etc...)

Thanks!
    No specific dress code. Most people will be wearing DeLorean T-Shirts most of the time.

Since we have the entire PCCC to ourselves, there are very few limits on dress code.

The AC was pretty cool the last time I was in the building (with 90 degrees outside),
    so I think most people will be pleasantly surprised.

A few may actually have to step outside, to warm up.

My VIN:    5180

For those arriving Wednesday, current weather is Overcast with moderate rain and hi humidity to go with it.

One note about using the parking garage for early arrivals, the ramps between the levels are steep and very tight turns to enter and exit. You may need to turn then backup to reposition due the delorean broad turning radius. hotel parking are the lower 2 levels you turn right immediately upon entry to the parking garage. $7.00 per 24 hrs.

Dennis
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    For those arriving Wednesday, current weather is Overcast with moderate rain and hi humidity to go with it.

One note about using the parking garage for early arrivals, the ramps between the levels are steep and very tight turns to enter and exit. You may need to turn then backup to reposition due the delorean broad turning radius. hotel parking are the lower 2 levels you turn right immediately upon entry to the parking garage. $7.00 per 24 hrs.

Dennis
    You are not limited to the first two levels, especially if those levels are full.

I parked the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car on Level 5. Oliver Holler parked there as well.

No problem with the turns, but I recommend you take your sunglasses off in garage.

On and off rain the last 3 days, but more like daily Florida rain ... short, over, then sunny.

We had a little drizzle while the sun was out at about 1pm.

My VIN:    5180

Current weather is Sunny and Hot. Early birds are starting to trickle in.

Dennis
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    7122

Coming in soon with the Delorean in tow. I guess the best idea is to take it off the trailer and park it in the garage and there is a place to park trucks with trailers, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post

Dennis
    We parked next to you.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast