FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2015

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

About Half Way to the 2015 Raffle Drawing Day ...

Here is a profound statement ... at about the half way point, we are about half way there.

More specifically, we are about half way through the raffle cycle and we are about half way to our goal.

With about two months left before the raffle drawing, we are about half way to our goal in ticket sales.

If you have not purchased a ticket yet, today (or this weekend) is a great time to buy one or more.

www.deloreanraffle.com

My VIN:    5625

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Here is a profound statement ... at about the half way point, we are about half way there.

More specifically, we are about half way through the raffle cycle and we are about half way to our goal.

With about two months left before the raffle drawing, we are about half way to our goal in ticket sales.

If you have not purchased a ticket yet, today (or this weekend) is a great time to buy one or more.

www.deloreanraffle.com
    Just curious.....what will the car be valued at? I'm trying to see if I could actually spring for the taxes on the car if I actually won it. The wife could have her very own D
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    Just curious.....what will the car be valued at? I'm trying to see if I could actually spring for the taxes on the car if I actually won it. The wife could have her very own D
    DCS should be able to "work with you" regarding a "value" or "appraised value" based on where you live and how you are taxed.

For Example: If the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car Winner happens to live in Illinois, it would be advantageous to have the car valued
    under $15K ($14,995), referencing IL-RUT-50 Vehicle Use Tax Chart (2015), Table B, the tax will only be $25 to the new owner.
    If the vehicle is valued between $15,000 to $19,999 then $750 in taxes are due from the new owner. Best to check your state.

Less than 55 days left until the anticipated drawing on October 21, 2015.

If you have not purchased a ticket yet, today is a great time to buy one or more.

www.deloreanraffle.com

My VIN:    5625

So I finally got around to purchasing my raffle ticket. All I got was a message stating I was entered to win, no receipt, no confirmation email, nothing. Is that normal? Also, with less than 30 days a from the drawing how many tickets have been sold?
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    So I finally got around to purchasing my raffle ticket. All I got was a message stating I was entered to win, no receipt, no confirmation email, nothing. Is that normal? Also, with less than 30 days a from the drawing how many tickets have been sold?
    Sorry for the confusion. There was another glitch with the merchant services, which all ties back to this event being under a new corporate entity,
    DeLorean Convention and Show, with no long-term track record established yet. Unfortunately, these are the growing pains for new management,
    especially when there is a "compressed" transition. There is a long, technical set of reasons for why we continue to run into issues, but we are doing
    our best to resolve these issues as they arise. Over simplified, but think of the new DCS as a new checking account, trying to use their first checks.

Another new merchant service should be coming online tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 29), so hopefully any outstanding requests will be processed then.
    We had hoped to have the new service active last week, but we had to try something a little different this time, to hopefully preserve its longevity.
    The DeLorean Midwest Connection club will be "lending its name" as the well established, primary entity on the merchant services agreement, so
    we hope that will resolve the on-going "startup" issues for the new DCS. If you need any additional details, feel free to PM me.

As for ticket sales, they are still trickling in, but some big media pushes will be starting later this week, so watch this thread for more details soon.

As of now, we are finalizing details for the Raffle Drawing to be held on Wednesday, October 21 and if all goes well, it will be on Live TV in Chicago
    and possibly in a few other markets. A recorded version of the drawing may be available online later that day, but again, details are in the works.

If you are waiting to purchase a Raffle Ticket, we would recommend that you purchase one or more on either Sept. 30 or Oct. 1, after the latest new
    merchant service is in place and before the big media blitz starts this Friday, Oct. 2, abound the 8 am hour.

The 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car has been getting "exercised" on a regular basis this Summer, including attending the British Car Union Show
    in the Chicago area on Sunday, September 13 and making the trek to Springfield, IL this past Saturday, for pre-DCS 2016 photos at PCCC.

The 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car made a 400 mile round trip to Springfield almost without incident (an intermittent turn signal issue popped up),
    but other than a minor intermittent issue, the car performed flawlessly, including nearly effortlessly exceeding 88 mph a few times (lol).

Attaching a couple photos of the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car in the PCCC, helping with the preview photos of the new LED lighting system.
    On photo of the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car parked under the second floor balcony (indirect light) and the front car on the Main Floor photo.

PCCC_Raffle_Car_low_light.jpg

PCCC_10_DMCs_Full_Light1.JPG

With two weeks left, the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car Drawing Location will be ...

Live on Windy City LIVE on ABC Channel 7 Chicago, during the show (11am-12pm) on October 21, 2015

Windy-City-LIVE-Raffle-Car-Drawing.jpg

Announced today on the show and then posted on their Social Media pages right after the show.

More details to follow.

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Rich,

I got an e-mail with a Paypal invoice for $50 stating my ticket had never been paid for. Just checking in with you here to make sure this is legit. I can't even remember when I bought my ticket and haven't found the payment in my bank statement.

Thanks!

My VIN:    2347

Yes, I got this as well. It came with an email stating they had an issue with the merchant service and the tickets were never billed. I was one of the first few to buy a ticket. I am guess the first few were never billed.
    Everyone is tough through a keyboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast